Does Islam give you white women in heaven ?

StuntmanMike

StuntmanMike

Kraken
I heard like if you manage to go heaven,Allah gives you special women with big eyes and pale skin.Is this true muslimcels ?

• JFL
Reactions: klip11, HeightPilledum and optimisticzoomer
This is only for the best of the best of pious men. They are called Houris and it’s not known what they are other than servants who will serve you, like pour you in drink and stuff like that.

Maybe @emeraldglass can elaborate.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, 5'7 zoomer, vanillaicecream and 8 others
When u die u die innit

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy, HeightPilledum and optimisticzoomer
Imagine thinking this is true🤣🤣

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, optimisticzoomer and slavicpsycho
This is only for the best of the best of pious men. They are called Houris and it’s not known what they are other than servants who will serve you, like pour you in drink and stuff like that.

No all Muslims go to hell for not believing Jesus is the Son of God.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAnomaly, Rimaxtis, Arcturus and 1 other person

Yeah.I heard Houris are white women.Fucking awesome man wish islam and Allah was real.

• Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, klip11 and Gengar
Yeah.I heard Houris are white women.Fucking awesome man wish islam and Allah was real.
It is, bhai. It really is. I suggest you read the Quran in English. I did it this year and I am very glad I did. I learned a lot.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, optimisticzoomer and StuntmanMike
Biggest cope.
Nope the biggest cope is denying that Jesus died on the cross for ur sins but he just somehow got famous despite being a random carpenter with no divinity.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Nope the biggest cope is believing that Jesus died on the cross for ur sins
Fixed. Nothing but a pathetic excuse for people to be total degenerates.

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
Fixed. Nothing but a pathetic excuse for people to be total degenerates.
“They did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but another was made to resemble him to them” (Qur’an 4:157)

Islam sounds like a bunch of history deniers.

Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "The first batch (of people) who will enter Paradise will be (glittering) like the full moon, and the batch next to them will be (glittering) like the most brilliant star in the sky. Their hearts will be as if the heart of a single man, for they will have neither enmity nor jealousy amongst themselves; everyone will have two wives from the houris, (who will be so beautiful, pure and transparent that) the marrow of the bones of their legs will be seen through the bones and the flesh."

Narrated Anas:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "A single endeavor (of fighting) in Allah's Cause in the afternoon or in the forenoon is better than all the world and whatever is in it. A place in Paradise as small as the bow or lash of one of you is better than all the world and whatever is in it. And if a houri from Paradise appeared to the people of the earth, she would fill the space between Heaven and the Earth with light and pleasant scent and her head cover is better than the world and whatever is in it."

Mu'adh bin Jabal (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Whenever a woman harms her husband in this world (that is without any due right), his wife among the (Houris in Jannah) says: 'You must not harm him. May Allah destroy you! He is only a passing guest with you and is about to leave you to come to us".

[At-Tirmidhi, who classified as Hadith Hasan].

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, 5'7 zoomer and Gengar
Risale-i-Nur by Said Nursi

It's made for Turkcels like you whose mind were lost thinking religion was superstitious cope.

Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "The first batch (of people) who will enter Paradise will be (glittering) like the full moon, and the batch next to them will be (glittering) like the most brilliant star in the sky. Their hearts will be as if the heart of a single man, for they will have neither enmity nor jealousy amongst themselves; everyone will have two wives from the houris, (who will be so beautiful, pure and transparent that) the marrow of the bones of their legs will be seen through the bones and the flesh."

Narrated Anas:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "A single endeavor (of fighting) in Allah's Cause in the afternoon or in the forenoon is better than all the world and whatever is in it. A place in Paradise as small as the bow or lash of one of you is better than all the world and whatever is in it. And if a houri from Paradise appeared to the people of the earth, she would fill the space between Heaven and the Earth with light and pleasant scent and her head cover is better than the world and whatever is in it."

Mu'adh bin Jabal (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Whenever a woman harms her husband in this world (that is without any due right), his wife among the (Houris in Jannah) says: 'You must not harm him. May Allah destroy you! He is only a passing guest with you and is about to leave you to come to us".

[At-Tirmidhi, who classified as Hadith Hasan].
Truecel is Quranist JFL

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar
God is gonna give you women and encourage lust for sure, yeah this religion make sense.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Yes. Now get Islamaxxxing. You'll prob get rejected by white secular whores for not being Muslim too. They need father's permission.
I get houris you get nouris ok ?

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Transparent to the marrow of their bones", "eternally young", "hairless except the eyebrows and the head", "pure" and "beautiful". You can even get a new one of your choice in market

There can never be a judgment without hearing both parties out. So @TRUE_CEL i summon you.
@SecularIslamist is a retarded curry takfiring those who don’t believe in what he believes in.

I have zero desire to change his mind about me, so I will message you in private with my answer to your question.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
@SecularIslamist is a retarded curry takfiring those who don’t believe in what he believes in.

I have zero desire to change his mind about me, so I will message you in private with my answer to your question.
Bruh saying Quranists are kafir is one of the most non-controversial things anyone can say. Even gay imams who support LGBT (who are non-Muslims themselves) would probably takfir anyone like that too.

Anyway I honestly think you're being ignorant when you say it. Because 99% of Islam today is nothing without hadiths. The Quran has very little to do with legal rulings, more sets the framework and theoretical basis for it.

@emeraldglass

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and emeraldglass
Bruh saying Quranists are kafir is one of the most non-controversial things anyone can say. Even gay imams who support LGBT (who are non-Muslims themselves) would probably takfir anyone like that too.

Anyway I honestly think you're being ignorant when you say it. Because 99% of Islam today is nothing without hadiths. The Quran has very little to do with legal rulings, more sets the framework and theoretical basis for it.

@emeraldglass
“You’re ignorant because you don’t believe what I believe in.” Curry iq.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Its false, you will be given harem of manly aggressive sheboons in muslim heaven