Does it anger you when girls you like have a celebrity crush?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
I kinda had my eye on this one girl, and thought about flirting with her, but after paying attention to a few details — I noticed that she had a wallpaper image of Somerhalder and even bought a puzzle image of him — I said fuck it. I have no chance.

This pisses me off so much because I’ve never had a crush on any female celebrity while most girls have a crush on dudes. Disgusting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, Amnesia, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
i went out with my hs crush and she told me she had a crush on jared leto when she was in HS

• Ugh..
Reactions: .*my*.
Who cares these crushes are white. As long as crush isnt bbc its cool

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24459 and .*my*.
Who cares these crushes are white. As long as crush isnt bbc its cool
A lot of these dumb girls think that they have a chance, so they turn average and some above average dudes down

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
This is why I hate when blue pills say shit like "just be yourself and someone will accept you", yeah she'll accept you because she cant do any better, but she doesn't really like you, and she will leave you when someone she actually likes comes along.

Seriously why even bother with women when she doesn't she you as chad and doesn't respect you?

Yes, i had something with a girl (we still have something) and she always talked about some spanish models with her friend. I manipulated her into thinking her friend is a hoe and i said she cant watch these shows now

• JFL
I kinda had my eye on this one girl, and thought about flirting with her, but after paying attention to a few details — I noticed that she had a wallpaper image of Somerhalder and even bought a puzzle image of him — I said fuck it. I have no chance.

This pisses me off so much because I’ve never had a crush on any female celebrity while most girls have a crush on dudes. Disgusting.
Who cares?

• +1
i want to kill those women

• JFL
A lot of these dumb girls think that they have a chance, so they turn average and some above average dudes down
nobody is turning you down because they think they can date Ian Somerhalder
That has literally never happened to you before. That is a cope you are telling yourself to ease your mind (“oh no no it has nothing to do with me, she’s just crazy and thinks she can get Ian Somerhalder!”)

Anyway you should be massively happy she has a crush on some unattainable celebrity, it’s when she has a crush on some guy she knows that problems actually arise.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and .*my*.
nobody is turning you down because they think they can date Ian Somerhalder
That has literally never happened to you before. That is a cope you are telling yourself to ease your mind (“oh no no it has nothing to do with me, she’s just crazy and thinks she can get Ian Somerhalder!”)

Anyway you should be massively happy she has a crush on some unattainable celebrity, it’s when she has a crush on some guy she knows that problems actually arise.
Ok bro. I’m telling you what I heard them say, not my delusions.

Chloe Moretz was my crush for the longest time

• Woah