Does it damage your self-esteem when a girl doesn't like you?

Vanity00

Vanity00

Iron
This question mostly applies to the looksmaxxed guys who get IOIs a lot. Does it sting when you come across a girl that doesn't like you, especially if you get a lot of IOIs?

Yes even tho I have a gf If a girl who is close to me doesn't fall in love with me my ego hurts

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, LowTierNormie, buflek and 1 other person
Chad problems

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, GenericChad1444, Alexanderr and 3 others
Yes sometimes when i do like the girl aswell.

Tho after looksmaxxing i have had a hardtime of falling in love or commit. Simply bcs i know the same girl that loves me now would reject me when i was uglier despite my personality being the same.

Yes sometimes when i do like the girl aswell.

Tho after looksmaxxing i have had a hardtime of falling in love or commit. Simply bcs i know the same girl that loves me now would reject me when i was uglier despite my personality being the same.
I can relate to this, but overall my standards are much higher than what they were. For me it's hard to like a girl in general, because my standards are way too high now after looksmaxxing.

it used to because i always thought that being good looking/decent looking will get you nearly every girl but in real the preferences of them are so fucking different. like some girls legit ignore the fuck out of me and would never consider me while other foids eyefuck me or have a crush on me. for guys its different. if a girl is gl, she will be attractive to the majority of men somehow.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, chadpreetcel123 and Vanity00
This question mostly applies to the looksmaxxed guys who get IOIs a lot. Does it sting when you come across a girl that doesn't like you, especially if you get a lot of IOIs?

Nah only white women tbh

Not being chased by stacy make me depresed. Not getting ioi everyday by random foids make me depresed

Basicly i look for ioi everytime everywhere i go so it's painfull when i don't get it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, chadpreetcel123 and Vanity00
Yes, because it feels like what I thought I had total control over actually wasn't on my hands.

• +1
Reactions: Vanity00
it used to because i always thought that being good looking/decent looking will get you nearly every girl but in real the preferences of them are so fucking different. like some girls legit ignore the fuck out of me and would never consider me while other foids eyefuck me or have a crush on me. for guys its different. if a girl is gl, she will be attractive to the majority of men somehow.

you're right their preferences are so different, from Chad to Chadlite

very diverse