Does it ever get so over to the point where people become Jehovah’s Witnesses just to have an LTR 😭😭😭

CookieGuy

CookieGuy

Silver
Think about it, it’s a religion that does NOT let you cheat or divorce. And the consequences are strict.
I bet multiple people out there did shit like this even when they didn’t believe in the religion.

Guess what?

That would be my dad 😑

He is the scummiest person on this earth.

(HARDCORE INCEIS DONT GET ANY IDEAS FROM THIS)

Dnr + 0

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ihatewhiterose, NZb6Air and CookieGuy
-0🥸lnr

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
Think about it, it’s a religion that does NOT let you cheat or divorce. And the consequences are strict.
I bet multiple people out there did shit like this even when they didn’t believe in the religion.

Guess what?

That would be my dad 😑

He is the scummiest person on this earth.

(HARDCORE INCEIS DONT GET ANY IDEAS FROM THIS)

It doesn't have to go that far wtf

Just become a Catholic or Muslim

Joining a cult just to get an LTR is crazy

You join cults to CharlesMansonmaxx, not get married :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy
might be a meta strat rn ngl

• JFL
It doesn't have to go that far wtf

Just become a Catholic or Muslim

Joining a cult just to get an LTR is crazy

You join cults to CharlesMansonmaxx, not get married :feelsuhh:
You’d be surprised the lengths inceIs go 😭

peoples become jewish to be ltn🥸

Why is he a bad person?

Why is he a bad person?
You are a bad person if you lie about religious ideas to a wife that passionately believes in a religion. Rather you think the religion is right or not, you would need to be a piece of shit to Lie to your wife that hard about religion just to get some 🐱. Think about it, it’s selfish and awful

You are a bad person if you lie about religious ideas to a wife that passionately believes in a religion. Rather you think the religion is right or not, you would need to be a piece of shit to Lie to your wife that hard about religion just to get some 🐱. Think about it, it’s selfish and awful
That makes sense. You're right that it's bad if you're so desperate that you fake your religious views. I didn't know that's what you're dad did. Besides everyone should just be regular Christian, not Jehovah's witness. That's pretty culty tbh

• +1
That makes sense. You're right that it's bad if you're so desperate that you fake your religious views. I didn't know that's what your dad did. Besides everyone should just be regular Christian, not Jehovah's witness. That's pretty culty tbh t
That makes sense. You're right that it's bad if you're so desperate that you fake your religious views. I didn't know that's what you're dad did. Besides everyone should just be regular Christian, not Jehovah's witness. That's pretty culty tbh
Thanks man, yeah I definitely agree with you on the last part. But even if the religion is bad and cuIty it doesn’t excuse faking it for 🐱 as people hold their religions dearly and it means a lot to them. Very unfair to my mother

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air

Users who are viewing this thread

Back