Does it help to be nice?

Darkeningstar

Darkeningstar

Dark
Small discussion and yes, you can say I'm a parolist.
What it means to be nice, when it's helpful to be nice. Why you don't need to be.

I would be curious to read some opinions, or some dnrds.

Or write down some of your traditional dishes, I like to cook, sometimes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, ChadL1te, Kroker and 2 others
Brutal no reply pill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, deadstock and Carbine
For women? They don't care.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, noodlelover, deadstock and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, Suns9999 and Carbine
Are you getting money out of it? If not, then being nice is low T.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Suns9999, rand anon, NZb6Air and 1 other person
To put it simply, no

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Never helped me but I enjoy doing it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, Suns9999, noodlelover and 1 other person
people dont like nice people because most of them are bad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Darkeningstar
help to what

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Darkeningstar
Never helped me but I enjoy doing it
If you are you should appreciate honesty, did it ever happen to you that you liked girls who were not so nice to others?

• +1
Reactions: Carbine
Generally. Women have been known to be beaten, haven't they? Jfl

Suggest a dish
Being nice as in a friendly way sure but being nice for cooch is a shitty thing to do and it never works

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, rand anon, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
If you are you should appreciate honesty, did it ever happen to you that you liked girls who were not so nice to others?
I've never really known any of the girls I've taken a liking to, I just watched from a distance, their behavior would not be within my cognizance

As for the honesty part, I've never met an honest person in real life, bad environment I suppose

• +1
Being nice as in a friendly way sure but being nice for cooch is a shitty thing to do and it never works
you shouldnt go against what ure genuinely feeling (unless it causes major harm use ur sense, here it doesnt). if u feel like a simp cuck do this dont try to act like a alpha chad nonfuckgiver because some npc spastic said it in the internet
tldr water

• +1
people dont like nice people because most of them are bad
This is because being nice is appreciated by those who are nice (but would rather not), but not by those who are not. Funny thing: it's more useful to be nice with those who are not

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
I've never really known any of the girls I've taken a liking to, I just watched from a distance, their behavior would not be within my cognizance

As for the honesty part, I've never met an honest person in real life, bad environment I suppose
Pay attention next time, it might surprise you

• +1
Reactions: Carbine
can't be nice if you're bitter, circles back

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Kroker, Schizotypalcel and 1 other person
but being nice for cooch is a shitty thing to do and it never works
even if u do it as a means to an end(disgusting kys) thats why every simp cuck out there has a gf right? bcuz it never works

• +1
even if u do it as a means to an end(disgusting kys) thats why every simp cuck out there has a gf right? bcuz it never works
Most simp cucks dont have gfs and they instead rot on this site 🤣

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and wollet2
Being generous yes, but overly nice no

• JFL
  • +1
I wouldn't you be nice?

• +1
Some people deserve compassion & empathy so yeah I'd be nice to selected few

• JFL
  • +1
Some people deserve compassion & empathy so yeah I'd be nice to selected few
Don't make the mistake of thinking that empathy is being nice. I say this arrogantly as an empathetic person, I hate to be one sometimes, but I am one.
I'm also a bit nice at times.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, noodlelover and Kroker
Don't make the mistake of thinking that empathy is being nice. I say this arrogantly as an empathetic person, I hate to be one sometimes, but I am one.
I'm also a bit nice at times.
Yeah ofc it's more related to establishing a better understanding of someone's predicament, it's matching someone's vibe, mostly falls into melancholy spectrum.

I'm one too & I do hate being one. I've trained myself over the years to control it. Cuz it was on full display. Which caused so much additional distress.

I try to be nice to people I deal with, from the Uber driver to the security employees at the company I work for.

Frankly I do the act cause it boils down to the selfish human nature, it makes matters easygoing for both sides yielding low cortisol environment which should be the ultimate goal in today's hectic lifestyle.

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel, ChadL1te and Darkeningstar
I believe it helps in many scenarios but also can be detrimental.

In today's day and age you need to do whatever you can to get a leg up on others. Sometimes that means cheating and being ruthless which is hard for a truly nice and empathetic person to do.

I've learned to train when to be nice and utilitarian on command like a switch at the cost of mental health. However it goes along way t be known as a nice and friendly person in a population.

As for cooking: I recently made a pizza:feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kroker, Suns9999, rand anon and 2 others
Rare darkeningstar actual thread:lul:

• JFL
I'm one too & I do hate being one. I've trained myself over the years to control it. Cuz it was on full display. Which caused so much additional distress.

I try to be nice to people I deal with, from the Uber driver to the security employees at the company I work for.

Frankly I do the act cause it boils down to the selfish human nature, it makes matters easygoing for both sides yielding low cortisol environment which should be the ultimate goal in today's hectic lifestyle.
Empathy for me is a burden, a big one sometimes. I have learnt to pretend that I'm not because society does not value empathy very highly. As for being nice: I don't like to do it, I often can't, because then I would have to be nice afterwards, I prefer to be rough.

I believe it helps in many scenarios but also can be detrimental.

In today's day and age you need to do whatever you can to get a leg up on others. Sometimes that means cheating and being ruthless which is hard for a truly nice and empathetic person to do.

I've learned to train when to be nice and utilitarian on command like a switch at the cost of mental health. However it goes along way t be known as a nice and friendly person in a population.

As for cooking: I recently made a pizza:feelshah:
I am a little strict about pizza as per the Italian stereotype, I hope it came out edible. Jfl

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
It depends what you mean by "nice" and "helpful".

Do what aligns with your goals.

If some one asks me to help them move, I like lifting and being around people, so I'll probably say yes. If they ask me to pay their rent, I'll say no because I don't like spending my money on other people.

I compliment people, when I know it will make them happy and I see they've put time or focus into something, because I enjoy that. I enjoy making people happy (most people), so I'll say and do things to make people happier or comfort people. But if I don't like the person I won't be nice.

But yah, as others have said, weather you're nice or mean doesn't make a difference to girls so you might as well have the interactions you most enjoy, and looksmax, statusmax, and moneymax for girls.

• +1
I compliment people, when I know it will make them happy and I see they've put time or focus into something, because I enjoy that. I enjoy making people happy (most people), so I'll say and do things to make people happier or comfort people.
I can't give compliments, I think I hardly ever do.

But yah, as others have said, weather you're nice or mean doesn't make a different to girls so you might as well have the interactions you most enjoy, and looksmax, statusmax, and moneymax for girls.
I think it also matters with the opposite sex actually, but differently.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Be nice to other men, be mean/rude to girls. You'll do great in life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Darkeningstar and noodlelover
Be nice to other men, be mean/rude to girls. You'll do great in life.
Males have a testosterone-related problem that makes it difficult for me to be very nice to them.
When I say testosterone-related I'm not only referring to that but also to the societal condition in which testosterone operates.

Nice pfp

Last edited:
Id say im polite not necessarily nice

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and Darkeningstar
Id say im polite not necessarily nice
Your profile picture suggests that you are a somewhat lazy and hardly confrontational person. Just kidding, but I find it funny

Be nice to anyone who is nice to you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Suns9999