Does it look like i have a bad frame?

beniman

beniman

Silver
Im very unsure tbh, and im not that built yet so will take pics wo shirt ones im more comftrabule abt it:feelsuhh:

Snapchat 1950970404

• JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
And before u comment abt it im trying to train my neck atm, I know its bad:feelswhy:

you guys make the funniest facial expressions when you take pics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, greywind, 2chevskuy and 1 other person
body is important too
honestly not that important since u can fraud it with clothes too. if you want short term relationships then you can hide it until you're in the bedroom (and even there sometimes). if you want long term relationships then once you get the girl to fall in love with you then she wont care either way. i got pretty small arms, narrow clavicles etc, yet my girl tells me she likes my arms and that i have nice shoulders (which i objectively dont). height and face mogs

honestly not that important since u can fraud it with clothes too. if you want short term relationships then you can hide it until you're in the bedroom (and even there sometimes). if you want long term relationships then once you get the girl to fall in love with you then she wont care either way. i got pretty small arms, narrow clavicles etc, yet my girl tells me she likes my arms and that i have nice shoulders (which i objectively dont). height and face mogs
Ye I agree. But I feel like I "kinda" have the face and im 6"3 atm so I just wanna max out my frame if possible atm. Im doing some softmaxxing aswell atm for my skin and trying to get a tan. But then again im happy w what I got. But should I just leanmaxx? Bc I have put on some musclle and I just look weird in clothes atp tbh. Sorry for babbling but truly want to learn as much as I can. Been trying to study on here but im low iq so mostly need help from other users :lul:

autistic org stare

yes
Is there somthing i can do to promote growth at my clavicales since im 16 and still at puberty? Or do I just need to pray for a miracle :forcedsmile:

Kind of

• +1
Reactions: beniman
Kind of

• +1
Is there somthing i can do to promote growth at my clavicales since im 16 and still at puberty? Or do I just need to pray for a miracle :forcedsmile:
There's a framemaxxing thread on botb basically reeves deadlifts,gymmaxxing herculus holds and more

We need a shirtless pic to look at those clavicles
I can take a pic with a towell but not comftrabule w showing without bc dont got enough muscle yet if that works sure

I can take a pic with a towell but not comftrabule w showing without bc dont got enough muscle yet if that works sure
Show me in dms

Ye I agree. But I feel like I "kinda" have the face and im 6"3 atm so I just wanna max out my frame if possible atm. Im doing some softmaxxing aswell atm for my skin and trying to get a tan. But then again im happy w what I got. But should I just leanmaxx? Bc I have put on some musclle and I just look weird in clothes atp tbh. Sorry for babbling but truly want to learn as much as I can. Been trying to study on here but im low iq so mostly need help from other users :lul:
Honestly bro if you're just not autistic and you learn some basic social skills/game then you'll have 0 problems dating. This site is good for learning things to improve your looks but too many people get stuck here mentally masturbating. You're HTN and 6'3 too so you should just start talking to girls tbh

• +1
Honestly bro if you're just not autistic and you learn some basic social skills/game then you'll have 0 problems dating. This site is good for learning things to improve your looks but too many people get stuck here mentally masturbating. You're HTN and 6'3 too so you should just start talking to girls tbh
Ye, gotta personality max tho and im acually being fr💀 cant talk to girls for shit

Ye, gotta personality max tho and im acually being fr💀 cant talk to girls for shit
yeah so do that. i was you about a year ago, then i started talking to girls for the first time and after a few months i got a gf. looksmaxxing is important if you look like shit. but if you're HTN+ then your looks arent the issue

Your frame is mid.
Great potential for gym

It's not that important in the same way other things aren't as important as autists here make them out to be (mainly face and height) but it's still part of what makes you overall attractive. I'm dyel and i've had girls come up to me and compliment my arms.

:)

Attachments

• IMG_0842.jpeg
    IMG_0842.jpeg
    42.5 KB · Views: 0
It's not that important in the same way other things aren't as important as autists here make them out to be (mainly face and height) but it's still part of what makes you overall attractive. I'm dyel and i've had girls come up to me and compliment my arms.
yes exactly. everything matters but frame isnt close to height or face in terms of importance

• +1
Reactions: JustBeConfidentBruh