Does it matter if you’re 40 and you look good?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Why is 40 any worse than 25 if you don’t have many wrinkles, no gray and no balding and you’ve been working out for years?

It is not, just it is harder and not as common to be 40 and in good shape without gray hair compared to 25.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and Gladiator
girls like older guys no biggie

the longer you can maintain your appearance the easier getting laid is, but everyone else still ages like milk so it's not like your pool of potential partners gets any bigger.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 20631, hattrick and 5 others
As u get older money is more important

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and Gladiator
amnesia is almost 40

you wont get young girls at 40 unless youre a millionaire

Balding and weight gain is the reason men become oldcels at first. Grey hair too but that can easily be countered with Control Gx anti-grey shampoo. I don't think most men even get that wrinkled until at least 50 if they maintain their health and take supplements, and always wear sunscreen or a hat in the sun. Just avoid the sun almost entirely if you can and take vitamin D.

Brad Pitt at 40 would outslay most 25 year olds in a club environment

60th-annual-golden-globe-awards-pictured-actor-brad-pitt-speaks-on-stage-at-the-60th-annual.jpg

well, basically everyone asks you your age and acts weird if you are even 29, let alone older. they want to know pretty soon. you will have to lie and hope it's all good.

and without being any kind of a public or visible figure, because men that are too visible are nearly always with ugly old women, probably because they are judged or some shit. no joke.

@BrendioEEE what would you do in this situation where you look young, but ppl still try to trash you if you're 30 or older

because you're still an old man

@BrendioEEE what would you do in this situation where you look young, but ppl still try to trash you if you're 30 or older
I might lie about my age if it ever got to that point, interesting point, a few weeks back, a highschool girl, thought I was also 17 when I was out in public (it was a black girl if anyone gets the wrong idea about my intentions), I didn't even correct her, like imagine someone thinks you're young, going with it would be more appropriate than being like, "heh well actually i'm 26" they might even be like "ew" or something. Then again it's mostly white women who act that way.

I might lie about my age if it ever got to that point, interesting point, a few weeks back, a highschool girl, thought I was also 17 when I was out in public (it was a black girl if anyone gets the wrong idea about my intentions), I didn't even correct her, like imagine someone thinks you're young, going with it would be more appropriate than being like, "heh well actually i'm 26" they might even be like "ew" or something. Then again it's mostly white women who act that way.
yeah that's good that you just ran with it, it's best to just go with it and avoid the age question totally if you can do that.
also it feels like between races age gaps don't matter as much because you're already doing something off the wall and "exotic", this is why we have many darkies that ignore white women's rule of "you can't be 3 years older than me or you're raping me."

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and BrendioEEE
Ask @Chinacurry

I fucked an undergrad a few times a couple years ago when I was 35 or 36. She was like 21. I look the same now at 39. And the importance of getting young girls gets less and less the older you get. At 39, 30 year old women look young now, assuming they aged well. 18 year olds look like junior high kids to me.

• Ugh..
Reactions: .*my*.
Balding and weight gain is the reason men become oldcels at first. Grey hair too but that can easily be countered with Control Gx anti-grey shampoo. I don't think most men even get that wrinkled until at least 50 if they maintain their health and take supplements, and always wear sunscreen or a hat in the sun. Just avoid the sun almost entirely if you can and take vitamin D.

Brad Pitt at 40 would outslay most 25 year olds in a club environment

60th-annual-golden-globe-awards-pictured-actor-brad-pitt-speaks-on-stage-at-the-60th-annual.jpg
you arent brad pitt though, youre some ugly, creepy and greasy old man with a bowl cut

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 8771
I fucked an undergrad a few times a couple years ago when I was 35 or 36. She was like 21. I look the same now at 39. And the importance of getting young girls gets less and less the older you get. At 39, 30 year old women look young now, assuming they aged well. 18 year olds look like junior high kids to me.
well im guessing a normal 40 year old isnt gonna want to fuck young girls, but the op implies it

Yes it matters

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
I'm 30 and dating a 22 yr old htb, no one gaf, just be gl. I never bring up my age either

Last edited:
coz ur older 💀

keep writing reddit tier fantasy novels faggot

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and longjohnmong