Does it matter what u eat in a mini cut

Sqs

Sqs

Iron
Is having sugar in a mini cut a bad idea???
i'm eating around 1600 calories a day maximum right now on my mini cut
Does it matter if like 300 of those comes from sugar sweets? will it bloat my face and shit?

• JFL
Reactions: ineonx and AryanChadification
Is having sugar in a mini cut a bad idea???
i'm eating around 1600 calories a day maximum right now on my mini cut
Does it matter if like 300 of those comes from sugar sweets? will it bloat my face and shit?
It will bloat you, also it will spike your insulin making you crave more

Why do a mini cut? You will just mainly lose water if you cut it too short. Just do a two month proper cut

Why would you do that

Why do a mini cut? You will just mainly lose water if you cut it too short. Just do a two month proper cut
yh idm doing that either, ive got 2 months to cut, ive put on a bit of muscle past few months just tryna lose the fat i put on and debloat a bit

yh idm doing that either, ive got 2 months to cut, ive put on a bit of muscle past few months just tryna lose the fat i put on and debloat a bit
Just make sure you arent spinning your wheels. A few months of gaining muscle isnt enough to cut down to if you don't have a base already. I remember in the past the word was you need to bulk atleast 6 months for it to be considered a muscle building phase.

I don't know your situation but I'm just letting you know just in case. If you feel fat, cut first, become Skelly then do a proper one year clean bulk. Cheers

Just make sure you arent spinning your wheels. A few months of gaining muscle isnt enough to cut down to if you don't have a base already. I remember in the past the word was you need to bulk atleast 6 months for it to be considered a muscle building phase.

I don't know your situation but I'm just letting you know just in case. If you feel fat, cut first, become Skelly then do a proper one year clean bulk. Cheers
thx for the response im tryna cut rn i will bulk fully as u say after but im tryhna just get off the fat off for now, so im eating like 1.8k cal
for the next 4 weeks+ then ill slowly bull up