She wanna fuck

• yes

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • no

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and Nick.Harte
Tagging experiencedcel

@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario @aspiringexcel @WishIwasChico

your almost as annoying aspiringchanglite

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: BoredPrince, DoII, sozz and 15 others
If this is actually text messages you recieved, you're so dumb for writing the way you do. It's like you're too scared to say how you're gonna fuck her and your dancing around the subject. The jist of what you should've said was (in a voice message btw) "I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you in every position I want when are you coming over?"

and yes it seemed like she did wanna fuck based off those messages but i bet shes dry now from this beta exchange

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, futureashtray, Zonar and 5 others
Season 3 Reaction GIF by American Gods

• JFL
Reactions: JustShower
just ask atp, your so autistic and non-nt it would not make a diff if you were straight forward

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, sozz, redfacccee and 1 other person
If this is actually text messages you recieved, you're so dumb for writing the way you do. It's like you're too scared to say how you're gonna fuck her and your dancing around the subject. The jist of what you should've said was (in a voice message btw) "I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you in every position I want when are you coming over?"

and yes it seemed like she did wanna fuck based off those messages but i bet shes dry now from this beta exchange

She's playing hard to get my nigga, I am mad ngl.

She's playing hard to get my nigga, I am mad ngl.
well then move on she doesnt play hard to get with chad just stop answering and feeding her ego

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, sudanguy and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I've learned the only way you can be certain if she wants to fuck is if she is fucking you.

My oneitis would invite me one on one to various events, would look at me first when laughing when someone made a joke. Would text me first all the time. Ask me for help, and all the other signs people say to look out to see if a woman likes you, yet she rejected me with a look of disgust when I asked her out. I even asked all my friends both male and female to analyze her text messages and they all said she was dtf and liked me, which is why her rejection was so brutal as I went in expecting her to 100% say yes to a date.

Then I have other experiences like where I met a friend of a friend on holiday and she gave me no indication that she liked me at all, yet one night she randomly came into my room to fuck me. And we barely talked to each other before hand. If the genders were reversed it would have been considered rape.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nick.Harte, MoggerGaston, buflek and 2 others
well then move on she doesnt play hard to get with chad just stop answering and feeding her ego
I've learned the only way you can be certain if she wants to fuck is if she is fucking you.

My oneitis would invite me one on one to various events, would look at me first when laughing when someone made a joke. Would text me first all the time. Ask me for help, and all the other signs people say to look out to see if a woman likes you, yet she rejected me with a look of disgust when I asked her out. I even asked all my friends both male and female to analyze her text messages and they all said she was dtf and liked me, which is why her rejection was so brutal as I went in expecting her to 100% say yes to a date.

Then I have other experiences like where I met a friend of a friend on holiday and she gave me no indication that she liked me at all, yet one night she randomly came into my room to fuck me. And we barely talked to each other before hand. If the genders were reversed it would have been considered rape.

As long as my dick is not in there, I would still resent her

Nigger, tell her

"Let me fuck you"

you mean if I set up then, she will be down "yes"?
you dont set up anything you tell her to come over and if she says anything like "im busy this week" or "i could probably come over *few days from now" ghost her. the correct answer is "im coming over today/tomorrow"

mind you, this probably wont happen for you unless your chad/chadlite - if women never do this for you, stop trying to get laid and just improve until this happens otherwise its all a scam and shes using u for her ego. ur not some dog she can have on a leash.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and thereallegend
what the fuck is your rizz clearly you need me (daddy) to snatch that phone out your grubby fucking fingers and type for you to get some pussy

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Yup. Invite her to netflix and chill
you dont set up anything you tell her to come over and if she says anything like "im busy this week" or "i could probably come over *few days from now" ghost her. the correct answer is "im coming over today/tomorrow"
it's over

I told her

"so you know words are just ...words"

she replied

"oh so you just want to fuck me"
"I see"

I left her on read. That's it, ain't no hoe worth it.

it's over

I told her

she replied

"I see"

that was your invitation to fuck

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and thereallegend
it's over

I told her

she replied

"I see"

dont ghost her yet just say "so whens it happening im free tomorrow" and if she says another bs response thats just stalling/not saying anything, ghost her. gl

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and thereallegend
dont ghost her yet just say "so whens it happening im free tomorrow" and if she says another bs response thats just stalling/not saying anything, ghost her. gl
what the fuck is your rizz clearly you need me (daddy) to snatch that phone out your grubby fucking fingers and type for you to get some pussy
Yup. Invite her to netflix and chill while drinking wine

mind you, this probably wont happen for you unless your chad/chadlite - if women never do this for you, stop trying to get laid and just improve until this happens otherwise its all a scam and shes using u for her ego. ur not some dog she can have on a leash.

Dark triad max in action

I am guilt tripping her hard now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, arterials, Nick.Harte and 2 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Spiritualcell, MoggerGaston, thereallegend and 1 other person
Say "would you peg me if I asked"

View attachment 2574135

Dark triad max in action

I am guilt tripping her hard now
i dont know why i bother trying to help im getting trolled right now. see ya in the next life bud

Basically this hoe is scared of getting pump and dump

@WishIwasChico @Iasacrko

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and the BULL
She's willing to get intimate and see what happens

Doesn't wanna seem like a whore

Doesn't look like a whore?

She just gave me her address.

She told me she wanted to rent an apartment with me next year, WTF why would I be living with foid if not marriaged?

what if she brings a guy to fuck in my apartment while we are on the lease?

@WishIwasChico @Iasacrko @Xangsane @andy9432

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Nick.Harte, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
View attachment 2574173

She told me she wanted to rent an apartment with me next year, WTF why would I be living with foid if not marriaged?

Good job man. You'll probably smash. She wants a relationship. Stop being paranoid about her cheating when you could do the same thing to her.

• Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Why is she begging me?

So she voluntary wanna report me her daily life with pics now. She wanted to move in an apartment together. Shit we haven't even met.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
So she voluntary wanna report me her daily life with pics now. She wanted to move in an apartment together. Shit we haven't even met.
Watch out man. She might be bipolar

So I get Chad pass on not having Instagram?
She made an exception for me.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
@andy9432 hey Andy should I move forward with her?

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and wollet2
@zxxz So everything is gucci now? she's hooked?

how old are you?
maybe this seems like terrible game to me as i am 15 and if you texted like this to anyone my age ..
bro I am 23 she's 19

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: MoggerGaston, sudanguy and Deleted member 50722
View attachment 2574173

fat

You’re so fucking lucky she’s literally begging for your dick in her. Wish this would happen to me but im just ugly
There are more of her simping and begging and pleading but I won't show for mental health.org

• JFL
Reactions: sudanguy

Ok she's studying medical physic, 19 yo, regional known as windsailor and swimmer, working part time after University too.

She begs to studying with me in her room, yes she rent a room, in a shared apartment.

She begs to co-living next year in a new apartment too, but that's for the future.

Things are moving so fast in life I am trying to keep up with the pace.

Low t texting tbh just say you wanna fuck and block her if she doesn't want to