DOES JBS LIKE FACIAL HAIR? and why?

Stubble can be fine

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
This one girl I was talking to who is 17 said she likes stubble and finds rugged hair/stubble hot

• +1
Reactions: thenext_chad
what if a lightskin get a goatee
i used to think like lightskins/darkskins with disconnected goatees
Only works with kumalala saafir looking ass lightskins.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister and thenext_chad
Honestly we just enforced the theory that JBs all hate facial hair in PSL for no reason. Not saying that they love it but who ever said they disliked stubble for example. I liked milfs as a 14 year old so why would girls that age all hate stubbly dilfs? This narrative needs to be changed since preferences aren't this binary.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and Debetro
Honestly we just enforced the theory that JBs all hate facial hair in PSL for no reason. Not saying that they love it but who ever said they disliked stubble for example. I liked milfs as a 14 year old so why would girls that age all hate stubbly dilfs? This narrative needs to be changed since preferences aren't this binary.
some users here dont wanna do any effort or fraud and they want to blame their genes for their laziness so they say thinks like gymcelling is cope or facial hair isnt attractive to jbs so they dont put in the work

some users here dont wanna do any effort or fraud and they want to blame their genes for their laziness so they say thinks like gymcelling is cope or facial hair isnt attractive to jbs so they dont put in the work
Well a subhuman base is a subhuman base I don't blame deadends for LDARing.

If you look good and it suits you well, yes
EGBi J7WwAAIZVo

• +1
if u got good bones then they'll like any type of facial hair doesn't matter, stubble, goatee or clean shaven just dont go with af ull beard like ur some viking

• +1
if u got good bones then they'll like any type of facial hair doesn't matter, stubble, goatee or clean shaven just dont go with af ull beard like ur some viking
is a goatee or stubble good for a big nose (for a lightskin)