does it and how easy is it to date @ryuken

just be brown but arab brown not curry brown

• +1
Reactions: egyptianKang and CopiumX
what about if your white
they will execute you kafir

• JFL
Reactions: CopiumX
yes if you're really white though people might think you're gay(not joking)

• JFL
Reactions: CopiumX
@Autismcel

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
you have to muslimmaxx and know their community, probably the hardest families to be accepted into for foreigners, in all of history :forcedsmile:, especially a high class stacy saudi foid

@ryuken thoughts

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and ryuken
you have to muslimmaxx and know their community, probably the hardest families to be accepted into for foreigners, since they in all of history, especially a high class stacy saudi foid

@ryuken thoughts
it's socially unacceptable for a foreigners from another countries to marry saudi women. idk about people from europe but for guys from other middle eastern countries it's almost impossible

• +1
Reactions: egyptianKang
you have to muslimmaxx and know their community, probably the hardest families to be accepted into for foreigners, in all of history :forcedsmile:, especially a high class stacy saudi foid

@ryuken thoughts
Only bedouins tbh

Citymaxxed families don't care much

But yeah high class stacy foids everywhere in the world are a hassle

it's socially unacceptable for a foreigners from another countries to marry saudi women. idk about people from europe but for guys from other middle eastern countries it's almost impossible
Cope. They marry eachother easily.

We're in 2024

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
Cope. They marry eachother easily.

We're in 2024
no nigga that's the biggest cope i heard they're either not accepted or the families give them high standards. it's not like i'm against it anyway

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noobs, Autismcel and egyptianKang
no nigga that's the biggest cope i heard they're either not accepted or the families give them high standards. it's not like i'm against it anyway
Depends on location

Nigga I keep seeing niggas with broccoli haircuts daily and I'm not even living in the capital

• JFL
Depends on location

Nigga I keep seeing niggas with broccoli haircuts daily and I'm not even living in the capital
jeddah type shit i live in a small city so they call me gay for my haircut

• JFL
jeddah type shit i live in a small city so they call me gay for my haircut
Is it true that niggas vape 24/7 in jeddah?

• JFL
Reactions: noobs and ryuken
Is it true that niggas vape 24/7 in jeddah?
i don't live in jeddah but from what i heard yes plus they had many smoking rooms in the airport

• +1
  • JFL
@ryuken will you try for a saudi foid?

• JFL
  • JFL
Depends on location

this type of shit?
Screenshot 20240807 235522 InstaGold
Screenshot 20240807 235911 Pinterest

• JFL
According to outdated western media JBW or Just Be Wahhabi is the norm out there

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
i'm low ltn and high inhib ofc no plus i don't want this to happen to meView attachment 3080222
I actually have a big chance to bag high quality saudi foids due to family connections,

Just thinking about it is very intimidating and scary tho:dafuckfeels:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken and Autismcel
I actually have a big chance to bag high quality saudi foids due to family connections,

Just thinking about it is very intimidating and scary tho:dafuckfeels:
why is it scary

Maybe in the slums of al jizan
tbh i think people are unfair to saudi arabians when they generalize and say all of them look indian

i've seen a few saudis from Qassim, Hail and even ahsa that look white

• Woah
  • +1
Nope, unless your a Muslim I guess.

Arab women seem much pickier, especially the Muslim ones

@yeeyeeslayer like this guy? He had a massive glow up ngl

i can't really show pics some are ppl that ik IRL who i don't wanna dox whereas others are tiktkers who i can't think of/can't be bothered too look for

• +1
i can't really show pics some are ppl that ik IRL who i don't wanna dox whereas others are tiktkers who i can't think of/can't be bothered too look for
What features make you think "this guy is 100% gulf arab" tbh

• +1
Reactions: noobs
why is it scary
it just seems intimidating :forcedsmile:

Like idk, i can imagine if white foid (muslim), asian, some arabs like syrian, palestinian etc feels easier and thinking about it doesn’t give me much anxiety

But saudis i might sense they have very high standards especially when it comes to different blood, not everyone is like that but my mind loves to go to worst case scenario

But ik they are good people with good hearts tbh i shouldn’t be such a pussy :lul:

• +1
it just seems intimidating :forcedsmile:

Like idk, i can imagine if white foid (muslim), asian, some arabs like syrian, palestinian etc feels easier and thinking about it doesn’t give me much anxiety

But saudis i might sense they have very high standards especially when it comes to different blood, not everyone is like that but my mind loves to go to worst case scenario

But ik they are good people with good hearts tbh i shouldn’t be such a pussy :lul:
if someone truly wants you they won't give you unmeetable standards in terms of blood and shit like that i think you're right at least for women if you're a man you can marry an syrian foid or some shit like that and no one will say anything but for women it's different most families don't want their daughters to marry non-saudi guy

• +1
if someone truly wants you they won't give you unmeetable standards in terms of blood and shit like that i think you're right at least for women if you're a man you can marry an syrian foid or some shit like that and no one will say anything but for women it's different most families don't want their daughters to marry non-saudi guy
if you in line with their culture, how they speak, and act, u good tbh :ogre:

i had this convo with a saudi friend he said all that matters is mehr and they are expensive af :lul: he's like my best childhood homie so i don't think he was capping or gatekeeping at least

• +1
if you in line with their culture, how they speak, and act, u good tbh :ogre:

i had this convo with a saudi friend he said all that matters is mehr and they are expensive af :lul: he's like my best childhood homie so i don't think he was capping or gatekeeping at least
he's not capping. i've been here for 13-14 years and still can't speak like them jfl

• Woah
“JBW” doesn’t work anywhere