Does JBWmaxxing work on omegle

T

Turtle

Silver
I just ask this because even when I go on Omegle and switch location to say Philippines or Indonesia, I still get fucking brutal reactions from foids where they either next me immediately, laugh at me, or ask to see my dick so they can flag me and get me banned, so I can only assume I'm either absolutely bottom of the barrel ugly as fuck, or I just don't look white enough? (Several people have told me I look Asian even tho I'm fully white)

Are they just like this to everyone or am I the unique one who experiences this with them?

IDEK man. I was on omegle yesterday and 3 chicks from thailand went crazy when they saw me. and Im brown. they kept complimenting me and asked for my insta.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23564 and NumbThePain
IDEK man. I was on omegle yesterday and 3 chicks from thailand went crazy when they saw me. and Im brown. they kept complimenting me and asked for my insta.
Too high inhibit for Omegle tbh

Holy fuck turtle my man

You're back

:feelskek: Maybe if you want to get some poor foid from the third world

I just ask this because even when I go on Omegle and switch location to say Philippines or Indonesia, I still get fucking brutal reactions from foids where they either next me immediately, laugh at me, or ask to see my dick so they can flag me and get me banned, so I can only assume I'm either absolutely bottom of the barrel ugly as fuck, or I just don't look white enough? (Several people have told me I look Asian even tho I'm fully white)

Are they just like this to everyone or am I the unique one who experiences this with them?

I mean sea gooks are dark as fuck and they prefer lighter skin you would do amazing