Does Jelqing and Clamping work?

K

Kartikay_Bhab

Iron
Am 5.5x5 rn and I want to increase both my size and Girth, So am thinking of doing Jelqing and Clamping, Does it work or no? If it does work then whats the routine? Like how long should I jelq and Clamp for?

• JFL
Reactions: reek, AustrianOak47, Kofri727 and 1 other person
its over

• JFL
Reactions: Kofri727
You girth mog me and I am 6.5+ inches

• +1
Reactions: Kartikay_Bhab
Am 5.5x5 rn and I want to increase both my size and Girth, So am thinking of doing Jelqing and Clamping, Does it work or no? If it does work then whats the routine? Like how long should I jelq and Clamp for?
jelquing works mainly for blood flow

clamping works yes

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and AverageCurryEnjoyer
I will Kill myself

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: reek
Genetics are brutal.

jelquing works mainly for blood flow

clamping works yes
Am a beginner, What If i do hand Clamp in thw morning for 3 sets, 3-5.mins every set and do 5mins of slow jelqing at night?

read the guide

tf is clamping?

clamping goated. soft clamping goes hard as well. Mirin your dickmaxxing thread, tho we should add an update to include variants of clamping using toe shields and the proper routine for manuals( for no equipment ) instead of solely on jelqs which are not safe.

restrict and keeping blood inside dick to engorge and strech it with the purpise to increase girth using a clamp.
that is the most retarded thing i have ever heard so basically cutting off the blood flow in your dick and not letting oxygen reach the cells

• JFL
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer and Sapieeen
that is the most retarded thing i have ever heard so basically cutting off the blood flow in your dick and not letting oxygen reach the cells
have you tried it.

Think of it like squeezing a balloon at the base to stretch it.

The clamp is essentially restricting blood flow while squeezing the base, creating internal pressure; which in turn stretches the tunica to its elastic limit.

This stimulates cellular responses within the tunica, including the activation of fibroblasts, the cells responsible for producing collagen and other extracellular matrix components.

The fibroblasts respond to the stress by increasing collagen synthesis and reorganizing the tissue structure. It's a process known as tissue remodeling.

Other tissue types within the penis also undergo changes. For eg, the smooth muscle cells may experience hypertrophy. Endothelial cells lining the blood vessels may proliferate and improve vascularization etc. Although these processes are unlikely to directly lead to a significant increase in size on their own. The primary enlargement observed is mainly due to the remodeling and growth of the tunica.

Clamping is definitely not without its risks. I know more people who have sustained serious injuries from it than those who have achieved a meaningful increase in size. Girth gains that couldn't be attributed to an increase in EQ by any method are pretty rare, although the majority of guys who have made significant gains attribute those gains to cable clamping.

Injuries to be aware of...

Pelvic floor dysfunction is common, so it’s important to be mindful of not contracting the pelvic floor while clamped to help avoid this issue

Internal tears, although less common, are definitely not unheard of. It's important to increase pressure gradually and listen to your body.

Nerve damage, pretty rare, generally down to inadequate padding at the base. Any tingling sensations stop and reassess.

Gotten for r/gettingbigger. Check that subreddit out for PE

have you tried it.

Think of it like squeezing a balloon at the base to stretch it.

The clamp is essentially restricting blood flow while squeezing the base, creating internal pressure; which in turn stretches the tunica to its elastic limit.

This stimulates cellular responses within the tunica, including the activation of fibroblasts, the cells responsible for producing collagen and other extracellular matrix components.

The fibroblasts respond to the stress by increasing collagen synthesis and reorganizing the tissue structure. It's a process known as tissue remodeling.

Other tissue types within the penis also undergo changes. For eg, the smooth muscle cells may experience hypertrophy. Endothelial cells lining the blood vessels may proliferate and improve vascularization etc. Although these processes are unlikely to directly lead to a significant increase in size on their own. The primary enlargement observed is mainly due to the remodeling and growth of the tunica.

Clamping is definitely not without its risks. I know more people who have sustained serious injuries from it than those who have achieved a meaningful increase in size. Girth gains that couldn't be attributed to an increase in EQ by any method are pretty rare, although the majority of guys who have made significant gains attribute those gains to cable clamping.

Injuries to be aware of...

Pelvic floor dysfunction is common, so it’s important to be mindful of not contracting the pelvic floor while clamped to help avoid this issue

Internal tears, although less common, are definitely not unheard of. It's important to increase pressure gradually and listen to your body.

Nerve damage, pretty rare, generally down to inadequate padding at the base. Any tingling sensations stop and reassess.

Gotten for r/gettingbigger. Check that subreddit out for PE
does make a liittle sense on paper

Last edited:
Pumping mogs

My friend that pumps recommendeds bpc157 while pumping