Does jelquing actually work?

C

Chrismoggsss

Iron
I’m trying to go from 7 inch to 9 inch and put on some girth.

7 inches is not long!
The minimum is 10 inches in 2024 :soy:

It takes a shit ton of discipline that the average normie, forget the average incel lacks
Also 7 inches is not ideal
ideal would be 6.5 x 5.25

Anymore to gloat but would lead to worse sex. You won’t be able to do as many positions.
If you want your girl to be addicted to your dick.. saying a bigger number and hurting her pales in comparison to sexually satisfying her
But I won’t be surprised if I get a bunch of hate from narrow minded, black or white, virgin incels

It takes a shit ton of discipline that the average normie, forget the average incel lacks
Also 7 inches is not ideal
ideal would be 6.5 x 5.25

Anymore to gloat but would lead to worse sex. You won’t be able to do as many positions.
If you want your girl to be addicted to your dick.. saying a bigger number and hurting her pales in comparison to sexually satisfying her
But I won’t be surprised if I get a bunch of hate from narrow minded, black or white, virgin incels
6.5 is definitely not ideal. Girls care more abt hearing the number. It’s best to have odd whole numbers because they like saying them better. Ex 7”, 9”, 11”

6.5 is definitely not ideal. Girls care more abt hearing the number. It’s best to have odd whole numbers because they like saying them better. Ex 7”, 9”, 11”
Ofc lie to your chick saying 7 or 8 they have no clue. The term girl inches is a thing for a reason
But 6.5 is ideal for the most positions. The anterior fornix erogenous zone lies 4 to 6 inches deep in the vagina.
You'll be capable of doing cervix play if your girl is into pain too

Like I said anymore than 6.5 real inches is a min for getting a girl off sexually. Larp about the size like all guys do. Say it’s 8 inches