Does Joao Felix have a recessed chin?

Liferuiner

Liferuiner

Bronze
xduz0667pghv1tx6fwes8uu3j.jpg

skysports-joao-felix-atletico-madrid_5728524.jpg

190627103911-joao-felix-benfica.jpg

Yes, it's the first thing I noticed when he come onto the scene a few years back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
all that money and he cant get surgeries? i guess there is a risk playing soccer and getting genio/bimax?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 24444
He still remains goodlooking somehow

• +1
Reactions: igr370
still relatively attractive

• +1
Reactions: igr370, Elvisandreaa and untouchable_coper
all that money and he cant get surgeries? i guess there is a risk playing soccer and getting genio/bimax?
Ronaldo did fix his crooked teeth but I don't think that was that major, I don't think that changed bone structure

Felix, he's getting girls so he doesn't need surgery, but people tend to underestimate the importance of maxillary growth and overestimate other features; that's why I made this post..

It's not hairstyle all of it, sure his hair looks great but if I had that I would still not get girls; people tend to overestimate how important a well developed chin is; people like Andrew Tate, Joao Felix all get away with this, so I'm not saying it's not important, but chin is not as important as midface, maxillary growth, jawline, nose and lastly height, which is extremely important.

Height, midface, nose, jawline and alert looking eyes and you are basically good to go..

Last edited: