does jutting tell you how your jaw would look after a sliding genioplasty?

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Dystopian, optimisticzoomer and 2 others
no just makes u look like a sperg with an underbite, lucky we have software to determine how much chin projection you can get depending on the mm.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
no just makes u look like a sperg with an underbite, lucky we have software to determine how much chin projection you can get depending on the mm.
I can actually move my chin without getting the underbite look. I have 2 ways. It's weird af

First way:

I Iiterally just grew control of all the tissue around my chin and I just push the skin in front of my chin "in and down"

It's hard to explain in words. I think that's actually just strong control over my mentalis muscle

It instantly creates the effect of an anterior segment ostetomy (surgery that lowers black ppl mouth protusion). It just makes my bimaxillary protrusion go away which gives the illusion of an instant sliding genioplasty

Second way:

With my bottom teeth, biting this area in my mouth (so like the other side of the chin, which is in the mouth, hope that makes sense)

Doing that creates the same anterior segment osteotomy effect

My 3psl levels of bimaxillary protrusion and chin recession might be why the results of this is so strong

Thoughts?

@RealSurgerymax @DrTony @LooksOverAll @Nims @Preston @Acromegaly_Chad

No cuz jutting moves your entire jaw...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Growth Plate, Deleted member 18361 and 1 other person
no you don’t dislocate your chin forward when you jut your jaw XD

• +1
tf is jutting
like forcing ur jaw forward, in a way that makes it look like you have an underbite and flexes jaw muscles

I can actually move my chin without getting the underbite look. I have 2 ways. It's weird af

First way:

I Iiterally just grew control of all the tissue around my chin and I just push the skin in front of my chin "in and down"

It's hard to explain in words. I think that's actually just strong control over my mentalis muscle

It instantly creates the effect of an anterior segment ostetomy (surgery that lowers black ppl mouth protusion). It just makes my bimaxillary protrusion go away which gives the illusion of an instant sliding genioplasty

Second way:

With my bottom teeth, biting this area in my mouth (so like the other side of the chin, which is in the mouth, hope that makes sense)

My 3psl levels of bimaxillary protrusion and chin recession might be why the results of this is so strong

Thoughts?

@ItsOver999 @tesseract

ASO or premolar extractions, genio, augmentative rhinoplasty would be a good idea for a black skull

• +1

First way:

Second way:

Thoughts?

Every fucking faggot I tagged ignored this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and Tallooksmaxxer

First way:

Second way:

Thoughts?

autism

No ofc it doesn’t, because when you jutt you move your whole jaw instead of only the chin. Also your teeth doesn’t move at SG so the projection on the lip is different

• +1
No ofc it doesn’t, because when you jutt you move your whole jaw instead of only the chin. Also your teeth doesn’t move at SG so the projection on the lip is different
I'm also able to isolate the chin. Read this:

First way:

Second way:

Thoughts?

Every fucking faggot I tagged ignored this
Fuck em.

But I don't think there is an ostectomy for jutting. Mayyyyybe high cut BSSO which is hard to find a doc do.

BUT

You could just get a wrap around jaw implant. Sucks I know. I'd rather have bone. But I'm trying to figure this out aswell.

Probably a High cut BSSO + genioplasty. But careful with genio. It could fuck up your gonial angle.

Fuck em.

But I don't think there is an ostectomy for jutting. Mayyyyybe high cut BSSO which is hard to find a doc do.

BUT

You could just get a wrap around jaw implant. Sucks I know. I'd rather have bone. But I'm trying to figure this out aswell.

Probably a High cut BSSO + genioplasty. But careful with genio. It could fuck up your gonial angle.
Wtf would genio do to your gonial angle

Not at all. Sliding genio moves your chin forward relative to your chin, mandible, maxilla, and lips. Jutting moves your whole mandible forward relative to your maxilla and probably won’t help a recessed chin unless it’s recessed purely from a deep bite

Does jutting kinda emulates the look you'd get with a bimax, or is it completely off?