Does K2 do anything after puberty?

Griffith

Griffith

Ascend or stop Existing (Reborn Virgin)
I remember a lot of PSL users taking K2 in combination with Vit D3, I take around 5k iu of Vit D3 will adding K2 do anything at all if i am done with puberty?

I remember a lot of PSL users taking K2 in combination with Vit D3, I take around 5k iu of Vit D3 will adding K2 do anything at all if i am done with puberty?

What's K2?

it has a minor anti estrogen affect

I've taken 10,000iu of D3 with 15mg of K2 MK-4 daily for several months now and can say there has been gains albeit nothing drastic. I have gotten more compliments on my jawline IRL, but I've always had a good lower third. Another user here claimed his cheekbones got more lateral projection.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 3832 and theanonymousone
I've taken 10,000iu of D3 with 15mg of K2 MK-4 daily for several months now and can say there has been gains albeit nothing drastic. I have gotten more compliments on my jawline IRL, but I've always had a good lower third. Another user here claimed his cheekbones got more lateral projection.

Can you overdose on K2? I read that all it does is activate "K2 receptor proteins" or something like that so you can't, but then I heard people say something about it giving them hypoglycemia and messing with their heart beat, and as someone with severe hypochondria, that scares me.

Yes. It makes sure your organs and arteries don't calcify and regulates bone metabolism.

Will it turn a short, reccessed incel into Chad? Probably not.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope and HighIQcel
I tried, don't understand half of those words

Are you serious?
Vitamin K is a cofactor for gamma-glutamyl carboxylase, an enzyme that is important for blood coagulation. Recent studies have shown that vitamin K has other roles, in addition to post-transcriptional modification, such as bone metabolism and antitumoral actions; these findings have indicated that there might be unknown intracellular binding proteins that are specific for vitamin K. In this study, vitamin K-binding proteins were characterized by pull-down experiment using a chemically synthesized biotynylated vitamin K followed by mass spectrometric identification of the pull-downed components. The results indicated that 17beta hydroxy steroid dehydrogenase 4, apolipoportein E, and 40S ribosomal proteins S7 and S13 might be the candidates of the vitamin K-binding proteins. Subsequent experiments showed that vitamin K2 binds 17beta hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase 4 and decreases the intracellular estradiol:estrone ratio, which resulted in the inhibition of the amount of estrogen receptor alpha-binding to its target DNA. These results suggest a possible novel role for vitamin K in modulating estrogen function.

He was referring to this, in layman's speak it decreases (albeit marginally) estrogen levels.

Are you serious?

He was referring to this, in layman's speak it decreases (albeit marginally) estrogen levels.

Yes I am serious. I did not major in biomedical sciences...

Yes I am serious. I did not major in biomedical sciences...

I am in Quants lmao, last time i had biology was during HS. It might look difficult to understand, but it's a pretty straight forward paper tbh.

It probably can if bone is damaged

so like if you megadoses k2 after a genioplasty you might get 1-2 more mm forwards

@CopeAndRope a high iq member said rhat bonesmashinf zygos is legit

maybe if you bonesmashed zygos+dosed k2 you’d get some growth

Do boxing and use k2

Idk, I was deficient in D3 and was taking it for one month and went from 20 to 56. Still not that much, but at least not deficient. I have not noticed any changes tbh