Ugliest man alive
Title
@BrahminBoss
@5.5psl
@MoggerGaston

strangely haven't tried this combo yet, but you would think it does

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Anyone know about lemon tekking? In the past I just drink orange juice as I down the mushrooms cause isn’t the citric acid all that matters in increasing the potency? Correct me if I’m wrong @Eriot Lodger

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
uve never tripped

Are you consuming today ?

Never in my life have I touched this, it’s hard shit ngl, was too much of a pussy to consume it

• JFL
Never in my life have I touched this, it’s hard shit ngl, was too much of a pussy to consume it
Mf you did cocaine yet are afraid of some mushrooms 🤣

Just smoke weed. Don’t do hard drugs.

• JFL
Mf you did cocaine yet are afraid of some mushrooms 🤣
It‘s about the effect. I’ve heard a lot of people having a bad trip from that, but never have I heard anyone having a bad trip from cocaine, unless they mixed it with other shit

Anyone know about lemon tekking? In the past I just drink orange juice as I down the mushrooms cause isn’t the citric acid all that matters in increasing the potency? Correct me if I’m wrong @Eriot Lodger
Yeah I did lemon tekking when I was like 17 and it felt like I was falling 100mph! Most intense and insane experience ever.

• +1
Yeah I did lemon tekking when I was like 17 and it felt like I was falling 100mph! Most intense and insane experience ever.
But do you actually need to put lemon in them or can you just drink orange juice

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
But do you actually need to put lemon in them or can you just drink orange juice
OJ might help a little, but no, for full effects you'll want to mortar and mix them with lemon juice. The effects come on much, much faster and with more intensity.

• +1
OJ might help a little, but no, for full effects you'll want to mortar and mix them with lemon juice. The effects come on much, much faster and with more intensity.
I think you let it sit for like 10-15 minutes after that too! Probably important.

• +1
i don't really notice much synergy with other psychedelics. The effects of ketamine seem to overpower them

• +1