Does keto stunt growth?

A

Ascensionmaxxing

Iron
I want a lean face but im at truecel height rn (5’7)

How old are you? You should try to limit unhealthy carbs, but if you can still grow, you want to keep good carbs in your diet because carbs is what produce IGF-1. The reason why people in the West have grown so much is the overconsumption of Carbs and protein. So cut out bad carbs like sugar and all that and focus on healthy ones, and the results will show a proper caloric deficit.

Read that kethosis is very stress inducing
And stress = stunted growth
Keto is pointless at this age, learning how to control your eating habits or avoiding going near places with food will be much better. Keto is for when your older I feel like, and want to stay in shape but your body is fighting against it.

If you’re old enough to be on this site, any growth stunting you may get from this would be measured in mm’s jfl. Start saving for LL

How old are you? You should try to limit unhealthy carbs, but if you can still grow, you want to keep good carbs in your diet because carbs is what produce IGF-1. The reason why people in the West have grown so much is the overconsumption of Carbs and protein. So cut out bad carbs like sugar and all that and focus on healthy ones, and the results will show a proper caloric deficit.
Im 15, i have very little hope in growing for now im trying @FreakkForLife stretching spine guide. might as well save up for LL if it doesnt add atleast 3 inches

Keto is pointless at this age, learning how to control your eating habits or avoiding going near places with food will be much better. Keto is for when your older I feel like, and want to stay in shape but your body is fighting against it.
Ik man, i want lean face so bad. im chink so i have shit maxilla + a lot of buccal fat which makes me have moonface despite being around 16% bf

i think ray peat sugar loading can be good but idk much