Does knowing the blackpill really get you nothing?

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

Banned

- Tails

Is brainwashing the blackpill away from ur mind a legit strat?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member and Deleted member 15260
Blackpill is a lie but don't tell anyone 🤫

• +1
Reactions: Untrinsic and TeenAscender
View attachment 1529633
- Tails

Is brainwashing the blackpill away from ur mind a legit strat?

It helps you in the sense that you won’t fall into as many sand traps on the golf course and it’s good to remind yourself of the blackpill as preventative medicine

I.e. theoretically it should help you stop trying to sarge, go to clubs, cold approach, endlessly swipe, cashapp girls money, simp your life away, and focus on things like improving your LMS.

But I think it just turns into an echo chamber of despair if you stay on these sites for too long

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 15099, justinzayn and 8 others
Blackpill applies to most situations, that doesn’t mean you have to always be negative. Having lower expectations of others makes good treatment more enjoyable and insults less harmful.

• +1
Reactions: Racky
Yeah, ideally you just get the knowledge you need and fuck off; rotting on these autist websites is really unproductive tbh. For social rejects like me it's just too addicting though.

• +1
Reactions: Racky, justinzayn, TeenAscender and 1 other person
Of course looks matter, but getting caught up in blackpill shit warps your brain to overemphasize their importance.
Even if you're extremely good looking you can still end up depressed and empty, and when they inevitably fade you're left with nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Maybe you gain some knowledge on different types of surgeries and steroids but that’s it

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Jason Voorhees, TeenAscender and 1 other person
695E20D0 8F3D 45E0 B48D 9DFAC8A5290C

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15260
One of the main under rated benefits is that it does truly fortify you and make you stronger when you go out in the world

People on these sites viciously and brutally bully one another so once you’re used to that level of harassment... when a normal person tries it’s almost laughable

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus, actual9cmjawslayer, justinzayn and 5 others
You cant take blackpill too too srsly or get obessed over it but it's still very real.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2785 and TeenAscender
Many blackpillers here rot everyday while bluepilled normies are out there gymaxxing, fashionmaxxing and social circle maxxing. It's not like you can change your bone structure anyway. Maybe this forum would benefit those who are willing to go under the knife or teenagers who are still in puberty but realistically the only looksmaxes most people are gonna do is rub peppermint on their eyebrows

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Spiegel, Deleted member 16369, ironjacket and 8 others
Many blackpillers here rot everyday while bluepilled normies are out there gymaxxing, fashionmaxxing and social circle maxxing. It's not like you can change your bone structure anyway. Maybe this forum would benefit those who are willing to go under the knife or teenagers who are still in puberty but realistically the only looksmaxes most people are gonna do is rub peppermint on their eyebrows
how do i super-like a reply

• Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
life is complicated buddy

Lol at those that think the blackpill is some dark secret from the almighty God.

The blackpill is in fact just a common sense. But it's a too brutal and hurtful common sense that nobody IRL would talk about.

However, there are common sense blackpill knowledge and scientific blackpill knowledge. All normal people know about the common sense blackpill, that look matters the most, women want good looking men, women cheat, women lie ....

But normal people dont know about the scientific blackpill knowledge that is discussed and studied in this forum. That's why it's very beneficial and advantageous to know the scientific blackpill knowledge.

Those that rot and get depressed after "discovering" the blackpill are the autists that never step outside and interact with normal people.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, oldcelloser and alriodai
It is arguably the most important information for your life

90% of what people call the blackpill is just retarded bullshit and you have to sift out the retardation. retards act like the blackpill is LAW, that EVERY woman is blah blah blah, when its not even a majority of women, its just more common than a bluepiller would believe.

One of the main under rated benefits is that it does truly fortify you and make you stronger when you go out in the world

People on these sites viciously and brutally bully one another so once you’re used to that level of harassment... when a normal person tries it’s almost laughable
Jfl if u think getting harassed by permavirgins in the internet can match the neck slapping and abuse most ppl here go through in their irl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15260
Of course it doesn't help you because the black pill is a shitty approximation of reality

The blackpill actually improved my esteem and mental wellbeing. Before being blackpilled I felt worthless. Like I was missing out on something most other people had. Turned out this is not true and most normies are just as if not even more fucked than I am. Learning of female nature also meant I no longer care for having a girlfriend or wive.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
It has left me with 26k rep on an incel forum

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
watching tails faggot... yikes

The blackpill actually improved my esteem and mental wellbeing. Before being blackpilled I felt worthless. Like I was missing out on something most other people had. Turned out this is not true and most normies are just as if not even more fucked than I am. Learning of female nature also meant I no longer care for having a girlfriend or wive.
only sane reszponse in this thread; lol at the copers
the blackpill is NEVER done with you buddy boyos; it will come to collect hard when you least expect it:y'all:

blackpill is invented by fems
and it works tbh
just because the majority of humans are dumb asfuck

I find it extremely empowering