appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
title

• JFL
Reactions: boneking772 and asdvek
Mike Yard K GIF by The Nightly Show

• JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast and lowiqNormie
Ofc. will not save your fwhr or midface ratio, but if you leanmax hard the loss of fat will re shape your whole face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and appealmaxed
Ofc. will not save your fwhr or midface ratio, but if you leanmax hard the loss of fat will re shape your whole face
99% of time it’s. positive change right?

leanmaxxing on the whole brings positive changes.
Better bone structure visibility.
Better jawline visibility
slight downside would u lose hooding over ur eyes or I maybe wrong

• +1
Reactions: CD34 and appealmaxed
99% of time it’s. positive change right?
Yes . For example in terms of ratio from leanmaxxing i got better eme and philtrum to chin ratio (fat on the chin was making it to appear longer), but most important ones i get better ogee curve and not saying very deep but still deep canine fossa . Leanmaxing can really add yourself 1 psl point if you have good genetics

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Yes . For example in terms of ratio from leanmaxxing i got better eme and philtrum to chin ratio (fat on the chin was making it to appear longer), but most important ones i get better ogee curve and not saying very deep but still deep canine fossa . Leanmaxing can really add yourself 1 psl point if you have good genetics
ur chin ratio was too large?
yeah if u got deep fossa lean is essential. i have one, being leaner removes naso folds and deep fossa looks very masc when lean. and u get hollows in more lighting

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
most retarded question of 2024 award

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: naturepreacher, NZb6Air, Andremln and 1 other person
Yeah, a friend had negative hooding which made him look like he had NCT but after fat loss he fixed that and improved his eye area by a lot, his whole face changed a lot tbh easy 2 or 3 psl points since he was around 30% and got down to 15, he basically got visible bones + facelift

• +1
even if eyes lose fat, and become larger maybe, i think it’s a worthy trade off. what u think?
umm thats not how it works lol
larger eyes are simply because they're round. Fat pads can't be taken off. Look at chico, he's lean but has good fatpads
sean o pry has them too.

Yeah, a friend had negative hooding which made him look like he had NCT but after fat loss he fixed that and improved his eye area by a lot, his whole face changed a lot tbh easy 2 or 3 psl points since he was around 30% and got down to 15, he basically got visible bones + facelift
what other effects did it have on his eye area? just less hooding? which isn’t ideal for most

umm thats not how it works lol
larger eyes are simply because they're round. Fat pads can't be taken off. Look at chico, he's lean but has good fatpads
sean o pry has them too.
chico and opry aren’t very lean tbh. honestly around 14% bf

what other effects did it have on his eye area? just less hooding? which isn’t ideal for most
It was ideal in his case, he fixed his eye assymetry + his eyes look more positively inclined now

• +1
chico and opry aren’t very lean tbh. honestly around 14% bf
take them at 10% and they'd still remain
I've been low bf% all my life for some reason
I got a little over (maybe about 15% bf) during covid lockdown in 2020
but it didnt change my eye shape at all. I always had almond eyes. It's different for different people i guess

• +1
take them at 10% and they'd still remain
I've been low bf% all my life for some reason
I got a little over (maybe about 15% bf) during covid lockdown in 2020
but it didnt change my eye shape at all. I always had almond eyes. It's different for different people i guess
so it brings positive changes like the ones you mentioned, but what ratios would it change (ik ratios cope since u can’t really change without hardmax, i’m just interested)

so it brings positive changes like the ones you mentioned, but what ratios would it change (ik ratios cope since u can’t really change without hardmax, i’m just interested)
i dont think it brings any change to ratios

• +1
his whole face changed a lot tbh easy 2 or 3 psl points since he was around 30% and got down to 15, he basically got visible bones + facelift
ratio wise do u think anything changes, or was the cause of the ascension just more visible bones?

ratio wise do u think anything changes, or was the cause of the ascension just more visible bones?
Both, when you are fat your face looks "droopy" because of the gravitational pull of the fat in your face to the ground

No, but you dont have time on bullshit, it kind of change ur personnality

a fit body want to do sport, gym, football you dont have time to do that faggotshit thing like smoke a blunt with the homies all day, play lol.

real action, basically you lose your lame friend

• +1
agree

i actually saw that fat around eye if different and doesn’t go. not sure tho. @Orc
it does but it's very variable.

I lose a lot of fat around my eyes, the hooding never goes away though.

• +1