Does life even get better or is it all over?

Deleted member 5204

Deleted member 5204

It's not over, it never even started... THE SQUARE
Hi, I'm mananamnahman. I'm 15 as you all know, and I'm sure majority of you have seen my face. I got alot of people saying it was over, ethnic = major failo (half med-half paki in australia is brutal), or that I could be a "slayer" by the time my teen years are over, provided I do everything correctly.

I will admit, after discovering the blackpill my life has been somewhat slowly deteriorating from enjoying my boring socializing with my normie bluepilled friends, watching shows and sleeping and studying to me just looking at the mirror majority of the time, contemplating whether or not is it over or will it get better, and being in a constant state of anhedonic treatment, provided by the constant studying for my tests, and homework.

Even at my age I wonder whether or not the life I'm living is worthwhile, or so to be measured against the blissful life of other beautiful teenagers that are constantly fucking staceys and making money doing nothing. I am absolutely appalled to see myself fall right before my eyes, and I feel that there is no way for me to get out of this cycle of misery and self-hatred. I just want to know one thing and one thing only, does LIFE even GET any better? Teenage years are fleeting past me, at a speed so fast it would be incomprehensible to put it in mere words.

Is the adult life really all that good? Being in constant stress, worrying about paying bills, taxes, flaky relationships, one night stands with women that you fuck (whether or not it's even consensual) after chugging down shots of alcohol provided by your wallet which you wage-slaved and lost not only majority of your peace, but also 30% of your hair for. Is it even worth bothering with life? Will women genuinely make me feel better or happier? I know that looks are everything, and boy is it harsh to see the reality unfold right in front of my fragile eyes.

I see that life won't get better, it'll only get worse. I have responsibilities on end at the tip of my shoulders, weighing me down to kneel right before reality that I wake up to and see and get hurt by everyday. It's a deep pain, it really is.

I want to know, did your life get ANY better after your teen years ended? I'm just honestly shocked, because I've been realizing that I've been wasting not only my life, but my mental health by doing constant boring tasks that will either land me to a higher up place beyond the skies, or fall me to the pits of hell underneath. Is life even worth it?

Also, don't worry. I won't suicide. Even a failure like me knows that giving up this early is just plain absurd. I will looksmax to a different dimension, I will try to be the best of myself that I can possibly be, and so on. I just want to know your opinion on this entire fiasco of life and it's cruelty.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, 25thpercentile human and 1 other person
Suicide is not absurd at all, you and everyone will die and will last forever, just empty, black... nothing more, your miserable 60~70 yrs living is nothing and will be forgotten anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204, Deleted member 2205 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
15? You sound much older tbh.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 5204 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
im 19 and this is the best my life is going to get. you still have time, lucky for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Enjoy life while you’re young. Do whatever you want. Once you are an adult you have to wage slave just to survive and pay bills. Being an adult sucks. I wish I was 15 again riding my bike around all day with friends. Make the most of your younger years because once you’re old you may as well just rope

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 5204, Deleted member 1546 and 1 other person
It can only improve if you are willing to surgerymaxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204
Enjoy life while you’re young. Do whatever you want. Once you are an adult you have to wage slave just to survive and pay bills. Being an adult sucks. I wish I was 15 again riding my bike around all day with friends. Make the most of your younger years because once you’re old you may as well just rope
agepill is truly a hard one to swallow. after college, you are gonna have to wageslave until you're fucking 70 and it's gonna be much harder to make friends and get women. But attaining women is already hard enough for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
agepill is truly a hard one to swallow. after college, you are gonna have to wageslave until you're fucking 70 and it's gonna be much harder to make friends and get women. But attaining women is already hard enough for me.
I’ve said it before. Once I’m bald and collagen is gone I’m roping. I’m not down to wage slave for 50 years some job I don’t give a fuck about

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204 and Deleted member 1546
ngl, it gets worse. I would give anything to be a kid again. And I say this as someone who isn't really living like an adult yet. I'll never understand people who take pride in their jobs and extra responsibilities. Life is short and we waste most of it doing things we hate.

• +1
15? You sound much older tbh.
Studies have made my vocabulary much more diverse, but yes I am 15. Born in 2004
Suicide is not absurd at all, you and everyone will die and will last forever, just empty, black... nothing more, your miserable 60~70 yrs living is nothing and will be forgotten anyway.
You're right, Owl. Everything you say is so deep and sincere, it really strikes within me, sir.
im 19 and this is the best my life is going to get. you still have time, lucky for you
I'll try and see how to live it up, as they say.
It can only improve if you are willing to surgerymaxx
Rhino+eyesurgery after im 18
I wish there were things to do honestly, being a adult must suck
I’ve said it before. Once I’m bald and collagen is gone I’m roping. I’m not down to wage slave for 50 years some job I don’t give a fuck about
My plans the same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 4991
Studies have made my vocabulary much more diverse, but yes I am 15. Born in 2004

You're right, Owl. Everything you say is so deep and sincere, it really strikes within me, sir.

I'll try and see how to live it up, as they say.

Rhino+eyesurgery after im 18

I wish there were things to do honestly, being a adult must suck

My plans the same
Rhino actually ascend you hard if your previously large nose was attracting too much attention.

• +1
I'm almost 30 and my life just keeps getting worse, almost roped this year.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 4991 and Deleted member 5204