Does life get better with a gf?

Phxx

Phxx

Silver
Would it be the cure to my depression? Does having one make me satisfied with my shitty job or motivate me to work harder?

Sexhavers lmk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman, Suns9999, ProBono and 2 others
People who say no are coping hard 9 out of my 10 biggest problems could be solved right here and now if I got a gf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman, Sub5kang, Suns9999 and 1 other person
Depends on how mentally ill you are, many forum dalits swear on Hamudi's Soul they are emotionally detached misanthropes but I still enjoy cuddling foids even if they are evil :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Andremln, Suns9999 and Phxx
  • +1
Reactions: Phxx and PlayersGetPlayed
They will compound your problems . Ive never had a girlfriend that made my life easier nor have i had a friend that had one make his life better/easier.
Women live to take and when theres nothing left to take they will move on to their next victim

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices
Would it be the cure to my depression? Does having one make me satisfied with my shitty job or motivate me to work harder?

Sexhavers lmk
no shit retard

James sapphire went crazy without hoes

• +1
Reactions: Phxx
They will compound your problems . Ive never had a girlfriend that made my life easier nor have i had a friend that had one make his life better/easier.
Women live to take and when theres nothing left to take they will move on to their next victim
Retard alert

im not sure how a snapchat copy paste whore could make your life better besides having sex but i think having a high quality female would improve my life a lot personally

• +1
Imaginary ones dont count

well according to the maslow’s hierachy of needs 🤓☝️ a girlfriend could full fill both the self esteem and love and belonging tiers so i suppose it would be quite foolish to say a gf couldn’t increase your quality of life to a semi significant degree

IMG 0929

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Phxx and WhoTookVendetta
It wouldn't solve all your problems obviously but it would make your life better for sure.

• +1