EE013E9D 7BD3 4469 B217 ABBAD35FE880

damn i’m ugly

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, CristianT and VenatorLuparius
Lip lift+Rhino+leanmaxing

i don't think

• So Sad
Reactions: Schery6
go for it, im gonna get rhino+lip lift done in Turkey for similiar price, im super hyped.
you know anyone I can pay to morph me of what I would look like with lip lift + rhino?

My god man I feel bad for you

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, crackercel, Schery6 and 1 other person
my life is misery. nobody wants to tell me the truth. there is no hope for me is there?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7, Polish Chincel and garoupilled_
my life is misery. nobody wants to tell me the truth. there is no hope for me is there?
Leanmax, workout, diet, mewing, if you don’t see improvement in 2 years then surgeries.

you're subhuman

but with surgeries you got potential to be okay looking.

your problem is nose

recessed chin

long philtrum

developing Nasolabial folds

if you were born white with the same bones and features you would have had pajeetas on your dick, look into getting a phenotype transplant

you know anyone I can pay to morph me of what I would look like with lip lift + rhino?
i can try to morph you for free send me which pic you want me to morph

you're subhuman

but with surgeries you got potential to be okay looking.

your problem is nose

recessed chin

long philtrum

developing Nasolabial folds
rhino + lip lift (4.5k)

fixes 2/4

lose weight

fixes 3/4

I cant afford a genio thats like 10k. BUT I SWEAR I CAN BECOME A MID TIER NORMIE

I got fucked up at the barber so this is what I look likeView attachment 2175577
you look way better in this pic tbh but i agree your longer hair looked better especially cuz its curly

trust me dude leanmax and train hard and you will see changes in your life and after that I recommend you rhino and lip lift its not the end of the world, I'm getting rhino soon too. you got potential man for sure dont waste it by giving up!

Lip lift
Skinmaxxing
Rhino
Leanmaxxing
UEE correction
Lower eyelid retraction + cantho

you look way better in this pic tbh but i agree your longer hair looked better especially cuz its curly

trust me dude leanmax and train hard and you will see changes in your life and after that I recommend you rhino and lip lift its not the end of the world, I'm getting rhino soon too. you got potential man for sure dont waste it by giving up!
I can totally afford the 4.5k for lip lift and rhino I just need to figure out how to get surgery when im under 18 now. i'll just make fake ID or something

Damn i fell so sad after reading this rip

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29224 and blackckatt
Rip little angel i can't imagine his pain 😥

Damn i fell so sad after reading this rip
My misery is worse, my pain is deeper. Can i get some empathy while im still here? or do we only mourn the dead? hmm... total human extinction is the only answer

Well, he technically ascended

my man lip lift will just make you look like a homosexual, youre increasing the vertical height of your lips not moving your actual lips upwards to make your face more compact. Compact midface is a literal pipe dream for you unless you miraculously find 30k for an eppley obo. You could wait for @RealSurgerymax's clinic to open and do an OBO there. DO NOT TRY AND FRAUD COMPACT MIDFACE. Compact midface has nothing to do with your lips its your IPD thats the problem. My honest advice is get off this forum, itll only serve to demoralise you over problems you have no means to fix. Dont aim for facial perfection just aim to look healthy and happy.

my man lip lift will just make you look like a homosexual, youre increasing the vertical height of your lips not moving your actual lips upwards to make your face more compact. Compact midface is a literal pipe dream for you unless you miraculously find 30k for an eppley obo. You could wait for @RealSurgerymax's clinic to open and do an OBO there. DO NOT TRY AND FRAUD COMPACT MIDFACE. Compact midface has nothing to do with your lips its your IPD thats the problem. My honest advice is get off this forum, itll only serve to demoralise you over problems you have no means to fix. Dont aim for facial perfection just aim to look healthy and happy.
He’s dead bro

• So Sad
Reactions: kebab and agoostis
he did get off the forum technically.

• WTF
Reactions: kebab