Does long hair look good on Black men?

Deleted member 7112

Deleted member 7112

Pirate crew.
I’ve thought about growing out my hair for a while but idk if it will fit. My hair is 3A

Pic of the style?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7112
Pic of the style?
12BF9E85 BCD5 4C74 A0F7 D270D4106E7C

but a little bit shorter

Nah never seen a Black Guy long hair. Dreads do look better tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683 and Danish_Retard
i will look like a thug if i have dreads.

it would be shoulder lenght bro.
Would still look like shit. Just get dreads. If you want to look highclass just get a highclass haircut. But sluts would ratehr fuck a thug.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
Would still look like shit. Just get dreads. If you want to look highclass just get a highclass haircut. But sluts would ratehr fuck a thug.
Dreads never look high class.
I would rather get braids than dreads what do you think? It’s not too tugish
74922D73 377E 4988 9039 4ABDBBA95D1E

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Dreads never look high class.
I would rather get braids than dreads what do you think? It’s not too tugish
View attachment 432704
I meant you should either get a highclass haircut or dreads. Blacks don't have a middleground in the west tbh. Braids look good but whites will still see you as a thug.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and Deleted member 7112
I meant you should either get a highclass haircut or dreads. Blacks don't have a middleground in the west tbh. Braids look good but whites will still see you as a thug.
What’s a high class haircut for a black person all of the high class haircuts i can think of only fit straight hair. Yeah tbh black people will look like thugs with any hair style tbh. Braids look the best to me

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
What’s a high class haircut for a black person all of the high class haircuts i can think of only fit straight hair. Yeah tbh black people will look like thugs with any hair style tbh. Braids look the best to me
tbh i know 2 blacks who doesn't look like thugs and who are very high IQ. They have this haircut minus beard
black-male-with-medium-and-short-beard-style.jpg

View attachment 432692
but a little bit shorter
Ngl that looks gay. People will mistaken you for a girl and guys would hit on you if you get hair like this. If you want long hair either braid it or get dreads. I do think shorter hair with a fade would be better. Or get short curls with a fade.