Does long nose mean long midface?

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Arab phenos I think are the only ones that have naturally long noses, I think only they can have a long nose with a short/normal midface

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Arab phenos I think are the only ones that have naturally long noses, I think only they can have a long nose with a short/normal midface
Bump

Ya, pretty much. Especially in photos. My midface measurement is short (below 7 cm) and it looks very compact from some angles but I have a deformed nasal tip that makes it look long, especially over my very short philtrum. A rhino might ascend me so hard, we’ll see.

Ya, pretty much. Especially in photos. My midface measurement is short (below 7 cm) and it looks very compact from some angles but I have a deformed nasal tip that makes it look long, especially over my very short philtrum. A rhino might ascend me so hard, we’ll see.
Ya that’s an Arab pheno thing to have a droopy nasal tip that makes your midface look longer. The only good thing about a droopy nasal tip is it could make the Philtrum look shorter ig

No. Example: Mike Thurston

What do you mean by naturally long noses? Europeans tend to have leptorrhine noses which are longish as well

Ya that’s an Arab pheno thing to have a droopy nasal tip that makes your midface look longer. The only good thing about a droopy nasal tip is it could make the Philtrum look shorter ig

I’m mostly Irish. Some Irish and British looking people have long noses, although mine isn’t phenotypical, it’s just a random 1/50,000 deformity. The Arab pheno look you’re talking about is actually a long and narrow face, the narrowness contributes to the length, optically.

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
What do you mean by naturally long noses? Europeans tend to have leptorrhine noses which are longish as well
Long noses that aren’t caused by downgrowth or reccisoon
I’m mostly Irish. Some Irish and British looking people have long noses, although mine isn’t phenotypical, it’s just a random 1/50,000 deformity. The Arab pheno look you’re talking about is actually a long and narrow face, the narrowness contributes to the length, optically.
Arabs just tend to have shitty Zygos which makes their face look longer. That’s also where I differ from my phenotype, my fwhr is 2.08 in selfies which means it’s probably like 2.15 irl

Long noses that aren’t caused by downgrowth or reccisoon
Yeah, it's normal

4193819_20230731_214052.jpg
3511151_0dvdw4pa2zh91.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Zenis