Does looking at psl gods make you envious, pissed or give you dopamine?

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Title, I think it’s all 3 for me. And some delusional emotions like “ya man that could be me” :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, Art of Pattinson, Imretarded? and 2 others
I envy Elordi more than any PSL god tbh

Envy pretty boys, feel slight disgust looking at chads and feel dopamine looking at pretty boy chads

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
Yeah, I love watching that full video. but I don't have envy, I'm satisfied with the way I look. btw, does anyone know who the bald black girl is that won't leave his side?

Last edited:
Idk he just has infinite SMV. When the second season of euphoria dropped every single foid in my school was talking about him. They'll make reels and tiktoks about him saying that he's "the height difference they deserve" :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock and Zenis
Idk he just has infinite SMV. When the second season euphoria dropped every single foid in my school was talking about him. They'll make reels about him saying that he's "the height difference they deserve" :lul:
So does any tall good looking Hollywood star, I would envy cavil way more

• +1
Reactions: silently_said
So does any tall good looking Hollywood star, I would envy cavil way more
Cavill doesn't really have jb appeal doe

Anger

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
Chads have unircersal appeal to all ages though, it’s the ogres that look retarted
Ogres look retarded, chads look like they are capped at 100 iq. People like Cavill just look like normies in terms of intelligence

Not envious, it's like looking at art.
Something to admire, in a non-sexual way.

Used to look at good looking guys (and girls), even before I joined looksmax in 2020.. when browsing subreddits

Idk he just has infinite SMV. When the second season of euphoria dropped every single foid in my school was talking about him. They'll make reels and tiktoks about him saying that he's "the height difference they deserve" :lul:
tbh I see alotta comments of girls calling him kinda ugly :lul: I think it has more to do with his height