Does looking better without facial hair mean you're not terribly ugly?

Peachy

Peachy

in a void of omnipresent Chaos
You know how guys with recessed jaws will try growing a beard to cover it up? They're clearly better looking with a beard. There's also soy looking people who also benefit from having a beard

What about guys who look worse with a beard? Does looking better clean shaven mean you are not that ugly by default?

Example of people who look better with a beard:

Examples of guys who look better clean shaven:

JFL I remember 50 shades of gray when Jamie Dornan or w.e his name is...was cast as Christian after being a known male model for years...

It was incredible watching fat hambeasts and lipstick alley, southern fried chicken gorging nigger women talking about how “he’s not good looking enough to be Christian Gray”

Not only does he fucking mog his co start whore feminist to death...but his jaw is godly and he was PAID for his looks and his body before being casted..

With that being said...Matt Bomer should have taken the role..

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan and noped
People that look better with beard almost always have deficient lower third and almost always slight than longer philtrum (They actually even know this which is why they keep a beard, they're just unable to pinpoint exactly what makes them look bad).

That is evident from the photos of people looking better clean shaven you posted, you see that someone that looks good without facial hair has a well developed jawline and maybe even a longer than average philtrum. However I will disagree with you about the first example being better without a stubble.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, oldcell, LowTierNormie and 1 other person
Yes if you need a full beard then you have underlying issues that need to be addressed, but it's not cope to say some guys look better with some heavy stubble, to the point where it adds some masculinity but doesn't hide the lower third at all

565015096fe97c50.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Fath0039, retard, Zygos4Life and 2 others
isn't better to have a shorter philtrum ?
Where did I say the opposite?
and maybe even a longer than average philtrum.
What I meant here was even if a longer philtrum (negative trait) is present, a good lower third can definitely compensate for it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Where did I say the opposite?

What I meant here was even if a longer philtrum (negative trait) is present, a good lower third can definitely compensate for it
so it's probably better then to put a mustache and no beard, no in that case ?
considering of course that your nose is not really big, since facial hair above the lips concentrate the attention in the nose.

so it's probably better then to put a mustache and no beard, no in that case ?
considering of course that your nose is not really big, since facial hair above the lips concentrate the attention in the nose.
It's kinda rare to have top lower third and a bad philtrum. I'd say that a mustache needs an even better lower third, a sharper one specifically, to look good.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
People that look better with beard almost always have deficient lower third and almost always slight than longer philtrum (They actually even know this which is why they keep a beard, they're just unable to pinpoint exactly what makes them look bad).

That is evident from the photos of people looking better clean shaven you posted, you see that someone that looks good without facial hair has a well developed jawline and maybe even a longer than average philtrum. However I will disagree with you about the first example being better without a stubble.

Not necessarily, if you aren't goodlooking but have bad beard genetics you look better without a beard. Also if you have an oversized jaw for example you probably look better without a beard.

This gatekeeping/sand drawing is so stupid

Do whatever it takes to look good, if you look good then you look good.

I look better clean-shaven, too. My male friends think a beard would suit me, based on the three-day or four-day stubble I rock. But, I already had a full beard at 17, which I kept for a couple of years. It looked awful, I can't believe I thought it looked good on me.

there is a strong correlation between being good looking and looking better clean shaven. But I will not go as far as saying you are good looking just because you look better clean shaven. I will say you are not in the bottom 1/4 of the male population if you look better clean shaven.

• +1
Reactions: Peachy

legit..
Op is retarded he used example of a guy clean shaved moustache and heavy stuble as an example of looking better clean shaven
Meanwhile thats 3 photos are famous experiment and 80 percent of females found this guy best looking with heavy stubble at left picture
He is major philtrumcel at righ and give pedo vibes

• +1
Reactions: 2peasinapod
legit..
Op is retarded he used example of a guy clean shaved moustache and heavy stuble as an example of looking better clean shaven
Meanwhile thats 3 photos are famous experiment and 80 percent of females found this guy best looking with heavy stubble at left picture
He is major philtrumcel at righ and give pedo vibes
Because females are stupid. How is he a philtrumcel if his chin is triple the size of his philtrum?

all the examples you gave of looking better clean shaven look better with facial hair

all the examples you gave of looking better clean shaven look better with facial hair
And that's where I have the advantage for being a "closeted homosexual"

I'd say it at most means you've got a decent jaw

Lifefuel for mee