DOES LOSING FACE FAT MAKES IT NARROW ?

LOOKMAXXER

LOOKMAXXER

Master
title Am afraid of losing weight and ending up with a narrow face since my skull isn't the best

My face looks narrower than when I was fat tbh. Just hope that you have bones where you need them to prevent this

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, PjSon, Chadelite and 2 others
losing bf always halos u

even if u have narrow skull like me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Deleted member 4044, Chadelite and 3 others
its better than looking bloated/fat

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Chadelite and LOOKMAXXER
In theory yes, but it depends on your bones and muscle as well. You can try training your face muscle like masseter to prevent the narrowing effect. Regardless less fat means you have better definition and looks better than bloated.

• +1
Reactions: LOOKMAXXER
In theory yes, but it depends on your bones and muscle as well. You can try training your face muscle like masseter to prevent the narrowing effect. Regardless less fat means you have better definition and looks better than bloated.
how can i train my masseter

You cant train your facial muscles.Only exercise that works is chewing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Bewusst, LOOKMAXXER and 1 other person
Only if you have incel tier jaw like short ugly and brown

• JFL
You cant train your facial muscles.Only exercise that works is chewing
That's what i meant by training facial muscle, not some weird youtube shit JFL

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
It's supposed to make your face look more robust, because your bones are more visible

• +1
am white lmao

Short Ugly and Brown is the name of a user here

• JFL
tell me plz
He destroyed a life of a girl.He posted her real name and surname on here.It even involved FBI,and after that day FBI is lurking this site.All OG users know the story.

• +1
He destroyed a life of a girl.He posted her real name and surname on here.It even involved FBI,and after that day FBI is lurking this site.All OG users know the story.
IIRC titbot doxxed her I think

thanks bro thats is mental

• +1
IIRC titbot doxxed her I think
I dont remember who doxxed her,but either way it’s truly over for her
thanks bro thats is mental
You can ask @Short Ugly and Brown for more detailed story,but after that incident he is not active anymore.You can go see a story of Faith Ream or something like that,lmao I forgot her last name.

Short ugly and Brown looks so...hmmm in that pic ,he doesnt have no definition to the mandible.
He looks like a former mate of mine who I was calling Cochinoul

Last edited:
Only if you are severly obese

she deserved it, she fucked him over so bad

• +1