Does losing your V card feel transcendent?

pprimus43

pprimus43

I deserve her
I have a theory for me that if I lose my V card naturally it will feel transcendent, life changing, put me into a different dimension where everything is happy and good. Is this true?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, deepfuckingvalue, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
Keep your v card so god can be proud of you

• +1
Reactions: watah, 5'7 zoomer, GabachoCopium and 4 others
I have a theory for me that if I lose my V card naturally it will feel transcendent, life changing, put me into a different dimension where everything is happy and good. Is this true?
stay virgin

• +1
Reactions: delonisliterallyme
Lost my v card and have never felt so miserable as right now.

You might think its overrated and regret making pussy the center of your life too

its not prideful at all i feel ashamed every second i spend as a virgin
Same here, not just shame, I feel AGONY every second I spend as one

• +1
Reactions: castizo
I want it so bad. It's instictual. Not to mention the societal pressure
Its the devil pressuring you
Swinging Heat Wave GIF by lilcozynostril

• +1
Reactions: watah and Dendoni
why wouldnt it be shameful, do you know how embarrassing it is for your slayer friends to ask you about girls and shit and if youre a virgin and you just have to lie

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs and twinkceluwu
if you can keep it and save it for someone you actually care about (and she’s also a virgin if you can) or lose it to a stacylite+ (if possible) it’s only “transcendent” if you lose it to someone worth bragging/youd be proud of smashing about aka strong htb+ minimum

it’s not all that
i was very disappointed

• +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu
why wouldnt it be shameful, do you know how embarrassing it is for your slayer friends to ask you about girls and shit and if youre a virgin and you just have to lie
dont associate yourself with people you dont relate to

• +1
Yeah but after 2 days u still the same old fag

Yeah but after 2 days u still the same old fag
At least you don't have to blush and dodge questions whenever someone asks you about your dating history. Whenever I get ask this it ruins my day

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN
What did it feel like? It looks like the best feeling in the world but obviously I don't know for sure
it’s not
idk how to describe literally the only ways i can think of it is just like warm wet and slimy
it’s not all that it’s made out to be
blowjobs much better if the girl is good at it

dont associate yourself with people you dont relate to
and be a total loser? youre a retard, its better for me to hangout with only NT guys that slay every weekend and invite me to parties instead of only being friends with incel losers that dont do shit

• +1
Reactions: pprimus43 and twinkceluwu
and be a total loser? youre a retard, its better for me to hangout with only NT guys that slay every weekend and invite me to parties instead of only being friends with incel losers that dont do shit
not everyone is the same

• JFL
Exactly, that's what I did. I replaced my incel friends with MTNs and HTNs so I have access to parties. However now there's a double edged sword of having them flaunt their success in front of me

• Hmm...
Exactly, that's what I did. I replaced my incel friends with MTNs and HTNs so I have access to parties. However now there's a double edged sword of having them flaunt their success in front of me
Wyll? my friends slay these girls while i only get to have fun with these girls or kiss them sometimes but i dont get to fuck them ever

What did it feel like? It looks like the best feeling in the world but obviously I don't know for sure
It feels like the best thing ever. But you seem to forget things don’t last forever. That’s why it also hurts so much. I will NEVER experience it ever again with the girl I love more than anything. NEVER. Do you understand? Can you comprehend how does it feel to go about your life knowing you once had everything you ever wanted and you will NEVER gain it back.
It is pure misery.

Wyll? my friends slay these girls while i only get to have fun with these girls or kiss them sometimes but i dont get to fuck them ever
I'm high inhib and possibly have mild autism so I don't even kiss them, just stand awkwardly, I'm scared of girls tbh, can't act normally aroudn them

• Hmm...
It feels like the best thing ever. But you seem to forget things don’t last forever. That’s why it also hurts so much. I will NEVER experience it ever again with the girl I love more than anything. NEVER. Do you understand? Can you comprehend how does it feel to go about your life knowing you once had everything you ever wanted and you will NEVER gain it back.
It is pure misery.
At least you don't have to lie about your virgin status anymore, I get asked this question sometime and its so brutal

Whats your problem then
i dont have problems. im aro/ace 22 year old khhv. im just saying you dont ned to lose your virginity to not feel like a loser

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: watah and castizo
I'm high inhib and possibly have mild autism so I don't even kiss them, just stand awkwardly, I'm scared of girls tbh, can't act normally aroudn them
alcohol + coke is your friend, this is what i do combined with my neurodivergency that makes me very low inhib makes me able to do this

It will likely feel kinda good. It won't be a religious, brain expanding experience but it also won't be a mind shattering disappointment, or so I've heard because I never experienced it either. From what I hear it's better to look forward to the 2nd time because that's when you actually know what to do and how to feel good during it. 1st time is more like a test run than anything

no
I thought it was fun, but nothing "transcendent" like you're saying. butmaybe it will take a weight off your shoulders if you have it, go there and see for yourself.

It was just "cool". but not enough for me to want to repeat it and go after it.
It would have been cooler if I had used Ritalin that day. Use Ritalin, maybe you'll get that "transcendent" feeling, idk. I only had sex once.

I believe that in my case, for me to find it really cool, I would need to do it with a girl I'm in love with, with whom I have a more intimate and deep relationship. Or maybe I just lack dopamine and a will to live, I don't know. I'm still "discovering myself."

• +1
Reactions: pprimus43
no
I thought it was fun, but nothing "transcendent" like you're saying. butmaybe it will take a weight off your shoulders if you have it, go there and see for yourself.

It was just "cool". but not enough for me to want to repeat it and go after it.
It would have been cooler if I had used Ritalin that day. Use Ritalin, maybe you'll get that "transcendent" feeling, idk. I only had sex once.

I believe that in my case, for me to find it really cool, I would need to do it with a girl I'm in love with, with whom I have a more intimate and deep relationship. Or maybe I just lack dopamine and a will to live, I don't know. I'm still "discovering myself."
thanks for the detailed reply bhai

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Not worth it
Dude this literally happened to me a few days ago. Random MTB foid: "So when did you guys lose your v cards". Everyone gave answers between 14-19. Meanwhile I was trying to think of a lie, but I think the foids could tell

i just dont want to do stuff like that. ive always been like this though. hard to explain because its simple
makes no sense to me, i want wife, bugatti and private jet

• +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu