Does love exist? I urgently need an answer

Art of Pattinson

Art of Pattinson

Silver
There’s a girl I have feelings for, for the first time in my life. She likes me too and hints that I should start a relationship with her, but I’m keeping my distance. For some reason, I’m scared - she’s the only one I actually care about. And just to be clear, don’t suggest I just sleep with her; I’m not interested in casual sex

Snapinstaapp 448015790 475057371777258 1544858019925979848 n 1080

@deadstock

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Bars, noodlelover and 3 others
Is she the tranny in the pic?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, ihearvoices and Art of Pattinson
Yes getting your heart broken somewhere down the line is better than living with regret JFL :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PSLdemigod, qxdr, Suns9999 and 2 others
love backwards spells evol

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sub5kang, cooldude1231, Suns9999 and 2 others
i dont think love does really exist
what makes a chad? lack of failos and great features, like tall stature and great jaw
tall stature offers the girl protection, she only wants him because of the protection, she doesnt care about him, just about herself
same goes with jaw, just shows that the dude's bloodline ate more meat and will be able to chew more hard foods
humans are individualistic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and PlayersGetPlayed
There’s a girl I have feelings for, for the first time in my life. She likes me too and hints that I should start a relationship with her, but I’m keeping my distance. For some reason, I’m scared - she’s the only one I actually care about. And just to be clear, don’t suggest I just sleep with her; I’m not interested in casual sex

View attachment 3186899

@deadstock
if you're Pattinson

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mandibular, Suns9999 and Art of Pattinson
In a world where girls will dismiss you just because you lack little less than 5 cm, or because your jaw width isn't ideal, no love does not exist at least not sexually.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Fusionxz
Not when your lacking women’s requirements

• JFL
  • +1
In a world where girls will dismiss you just because you lack little less than 5 cm, or because your jaw width isn't ideal, no love does not exist at least not sexually.
6 foot 11 in 2025 or death :feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: irkkedmulatto, FUE Mogger, Mandibular and 2 others
I believe that love is something that is built over time in a relationship with the other

• JFL
  • +1
I believe that love is something that is built over time in a relationship with the other
love is where you find it listen to your heart :feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Homelander, FUE Mogger, Mandibular and 2 others
It doesnt matter whether its tangible it matters how you feel

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Yes, don't let people tell you otherwise.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PSLdemigod and Art of Pattinson
She trying to extract resources from you

View attachment 3186899

@deadstock
Just do it

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
i dont think love does really exist
what makes a chad? lack of failos and great features, like tall stature and great jaw
tall stature offers the girl protection, she only wants him because of the protection, she doesnt care about him, just about herself
same goes with jaw, just shows that the dude's bloodline ate more meat and will be able to chew more hard foods
humans are individualistic
IMG 0430

• +1
Reactions: watah
@Clqs I was waiting for your opinion, nigger
QO7jfZPYANAQtlLL 1C59JjDLOC0 MxQ90lPKY2L5r6S BHpkoJbqQfEDddVhVz pKdc44EFgKd1EWZtsZY8W1RZ

• +1
Reactions: Clqs

View attachment 3186899

@deadstock
She hot bro i would do the same, wife her and get pegged

Dont come here for relationship advice lol

You should get with her brah, you'll gain experience and shit, also be mentally prepared for her to leave you and be depressed for a few weeks( if you're young)
I will do it, I don't think she'll leave me, we have a big difference in SMV. I like her for reasons I can’t quite, and it feels like that’s what proves it’s true love. (I'm 25, and she's around 22)

• +1
Reactions: Clqs
I will do it, I don't think she'll leave me, we have a big difference in SMV. I like her for reasons I can’t quite, and it feels like that’s what proves it’s true love. (I'm 25, and she's around 22)
Good luck boyo

• +1
no because even with looks if you look mtn or below you are just gonna be perceived as dumb and have a shitty personality so no girl isnt gonna approach you and if you approach them they'll just reject you

View attachment 3186899

@deadstock
Sometimes I wonder if foids experience emotions the same way we do, in all media we always see the man being nonchalant and the girls being head over heels for him but irl 9/10 times it's the opposite and the man usually becomes a slave

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Sometimes I wonder if foids experience emotions the same way we do, in all media we always see the man being nonchalant and the girls being head over heels for him but irl 9/10 times it's the opposite and the man usually becomes a slave
It seems to me you're looking at it from a different perspective. and if we're not talking about foods:feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: Sub5kang

View attachment 3186899

@deadstock
Yes love is real. It's a biochemical reaction in the brain.

Pursue her. Take things slow, but do move things forward. Because other guys ARE hitting on her and pursuing her, I can guarantee you that, regardless of what she tells you, and you only have a limited amount of time before she's with another guy.

You should obviously get with her.

Getting your heart broken is not that bad unless you're also getting divorce-raped in court.

10000000x times better than living this incel life and being forced by your genetic code into stimfapping and opioid usage, consider yourself lucky bhai.

View attachment 3186899

@deadstock
breed sofia for masc sons

View attachment 3186899

@deadstock
if u feel it, it exists. simple as that

View attachment 3186899

@deadstock
no

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
If you were truly blackpilled, or simply looked at the dating pool nowadays, you would've realizeed romantic love isn't a real thing

I sound corny saying this but its true