Does Low cheekbones increase the chance of NCT

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
The cheekbones influence the eye tilt. Higher up cheekbones people tend to have Neutral canthal tilt , really high set ones tend to have positive canthal tilt. The cheekbones push the eyes up from a negative vector with enough force to support the resistance from gravity. With low cheekbones there is not enlightened support therefore your eye tilt started sagging and becomes negative

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Lorsss
Probably, not sure about the causation but the appearance of a "sagging" face tends to come along with some often linked features like low cheekbones, NCT, etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2581 and 3 others
Your orbital rims determine the tilt of your eyes, cheekbones shouldn't have an effect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, cutecel, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
Your orbital rims determine the tilt of your eyes, cheekbones shouldn't have an effect.
Nah I don’t think so my orbitals are shit but my tilt is neutral

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
yes comrade

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
No, it's your ORBITALS.

So, first myth spread here is that zygos make eyes PCT, they don't, it's just a idiot correlation that people make because if the cranial base is good so good zygos and PCT, but it's not the case just a correlation

The chantal tilt of your eyes is determined by

Lacrimal bone to supraorbital

Captura de Tela 2019 10 19 s 094119

Frontal facial view showing the bones that make up the skull Norton 2011

Another myth is saiyng that bad under eye support can give you Droppy eyelids, no, Droppy eyelids is caused by lax tendons nothing to do with bones.
Probably, not sure about the causation but the appearance of a "sagging" face tends to come along with some often linked features like low cheekbones, NCT, etc

No, PCT is not caused by this, i explained it.

What you mean by "sagging" face? examples

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AlexHeally, ugly nebula, the next o'pry and 10 others
No, it's your ORBITALS.

So, first myth spread here is that zygos make eyes PCT, they don't, it's just a idiot correlation that people make because if the cranial base is good so good zygos and PCT, but it's not the case just a correlation

View attachment 145618
View attachment 145619

Another myth is saiyng that bad under eye support can give you Droppy eyelids, no, Droppy eyelids is caused by lax tendons nothing to do with bones.

Homie I explicitly said that I was unsure about a causation but that there was a correlation - we aren't in disagreement lol, carefully read my post again
As for sagging face I don't have an example offhand tbh but I mean a face where everything seems to be dropping down - long, NCT, low sagging cheekbones, recessed, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
No, it's your ORBITALS.

View attachment 145618
View attachment 145619

The same way mewing tongue postion supports the maximal to grow forward because their is counter resistance to the force of gravity

No, it's your ORBITALS.

View attachment 145618
View attachment 145619

extremely high iq

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Deleted member 3672 and Deleted member 2227
No, it's your ORBITALS.

View attachment 145618
View attachment 145619

bro, is there a limit to PCT? I fkn mewed chewed whatever and it increased my canthal tilt TWICE, now they're cat eyes but like fucking hell I dont want future extreme PCT

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poonkiller9000, Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2227
bro, is there a limit to PCT? I fkn mewed chewed whatever and it increased my canthal tilt TWICE, now they're cat eyes but like fucking hell I dont want future extreme PCT

I don't remember of seeing anyone with more PCT than Barrett and O'Pry to be honest.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Traxanas
I don't remember of seeing anyone with more PCT than Barrett and O'Pry to be honest.
I'll have to cope with mewing and see if I can get hooded eyes to make them look good because upper eyelid expose + PCT does not look good whatsoever, it makes you look like a gay alien when relaxed

barrett has top tier hooding and thus they don't look as near as weird, in fact it sorta hides them.

I thought O'Pry had slight PCT, what makes you think they're extreme?

I'll have to cope with mewing and see if I can get hooded eyes to make them look good because upper eyelid expose + PCT does not look good whatsoever, it makes you look like a gay alien when relaxed

barrett has top tier hooding and thus they don't look as near as weird, in fact it sorta hides them.

I thought O'Pry had slight PCT, what makes you think they're extreme?
Or just manually hood your eyes like every fraud model does

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, diggbicc and Traxanas
Lift your brow as high as possible and clapp then over your eyes. If you have low set brows this will automatically give you Gandy tier hooding, and thats what those models use in the first place

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Lift your brow as high as possible and clapp then over your eyes. If you have low set brows this will automatically give you Gandy tier hooding, and thats what those models use in the first place
Oh I see, I do this a lot, but never in public. I'd like to find a way to make them stay

Benedict Cumberbatch 415
extreme PCT is a death sentence, you'll need really good hooding like this guy
CEv4L
for it to look anywhere near human, and even then, it looks pretty bad

Oh I see, I do this a lot, but never in public. I'd like to find a way to make them stay
To make it stay just don't do too much expression with your brows but don't look like stiff aspie too, once i hood them they stay like that even when i blink. Look at interviews of some models, they know this trick and they never overelax their eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and DianabolDownie
Why did you phrase the title as a question

extreme PCT is a death sentence, you'll need really good hooding like this guy
View attachment 158512 for it to look anywhere near human, and even then, it looks pretty bad
I know you would not believe me but I have almost the same eyes as him and it's my biggest halo so it's cope

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97
I know you would not believe me but I have almost the same eyes as him and it's my biggest halo so it's cope
Just slightly positive is most ideal, too much makes you look feminine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I have very dom forehead, pct make me more ''prettyboy''
yeah I'm saying extreme is bad, extreme of anything is practically bad.

you'd look better with slight PCT or just normal. idk how PCT can be ur biggest halo, u dont have any other traits?

yeah I'm saying extreme is bad, extreme of anything is practically bad.

you'd look better with slight PCT or just normal. idk how PCT can be ur biggest halo, u dont have any other traits?
Yes I have, but when I sit next to a girl in classroom and I fix it, she tells me your blue eyes are really beautiful and particular, and my frien said I have lezard eyes

• +1
Yes I have, but when I sit next to a girl in classroom and I fix it, she tells me your blue eyes are really beautiful and particular, and my frien said I have lezard eyes
lifefuel for PCTcels

Love my pct bro:love: its not a failo I looks like a wolf in morning
actually true af, in the morning where eyes are pumped out without eyelid exposure, it looks so much more normal and better

actually true af, in the morning where eyes are pumped out without eyelid exposure, it looks so much more normal and better
Wtf he has the same canthus medial as me :ogre:

Attachments

• 1573159090714.png
    1573159090714.png
    415.9 KB · Views: 43
  • Woah
Wouldn’t mewing or pushing your maxilla forward give you more negative tilt

It looks like there are various different factors for PCT.

Women for example have on average far stronger PCT than men, so it looks like hormonal household in the womb matters.

It looks like there are various different factors for PCT.

Women for example have on average far stronger PCT than men, so it looks like hormonal household in the womb matters.
What does he have?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191107-221134_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20191107-221134_Messenger.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot_20191107-221553_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20191107-221553_Instagram.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 61

gigacope

View attachment 183016
does this guy have too much pct ?
It's fine, this is a better pic to evaluate tbh
696full simonas pham

As long as there's proper hooding, one will able to pull off such PCT. It's just it can look weird if the rest of the face isn't so extreme, and protruding. But it seems to fit harmoniously.