Does low hyoid affect hollow cheeks in any way?

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
No

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 3195, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
No, why would you think in that? dum..

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, Deleted member 2846, BigChinHispanic and 1 other person
Not that I know of, but perhaps if the low hyoid is due to shit tongue posture, then that tongue posture maybe results in shitty cheeks (maybe shitty swallowing technique).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Deleted member 2227
Not that I know of, but perhaps if the low hyoid is due to shit tongue posture, then that tongue posture maybe results in shitty cheeks (maybe shitty swallowing technique).

No

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Deleted member 470, Short Ugly and Brown and 1 other person
is there any surgery to get a high hyoid?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Short Ugly and Brown
is there any surgery to get a high hyoid?

Hyoid suspension, but no one will do that unless u got serious problems due to the low hyoid lol
No, why would you think in that? dum..

I was thinking because, not only does low hyoid give you double chin, but it also makes it so that your jawline wont be visable, so i didnt know if then that went all the way up to the chin.

Hyoid suspension, but no one will do that unless u got serious problems due to the low hyoid lol

I was thinking because, not only does low hyoid give you double chin, but it also makes it so that your jawline wont be visable, so i didnt know if then that went all the way up to the chin.

I don't think so.

It would be a problem from the front if is a severe case of Low Hyoid, also the Hollow Cheeks are about zygos.

I don't think so.

It would be a problem from the front if is a severe case of Low Hyoid, also the Hollow Cheeks are about zygos.

Zygos is like cheekbones right?

They are the widest part of my face, can I get hollow cheeks then or is it ovah
I'd have to see them to tell, mine are decently wide and high set but lack forward projection

i'm 50 kg (body failo) and still only have them in god tier lighting, and I wonder if the lack of forward projection is why

I'd have to see them to tell, mine are decently wide and high set but lack forward projection

i'm 50 kg (body failo) and still only have them in god tier lighting, and I wonder if the lack of forward projection is why
What is your height?

Another episode of users asking dumbass questions

@Ritalincel thoughts on @honkhonkpatna avi?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Ritalincel and EthnicelAscension
@Ritalincel thoughts on @honkhonkpatna avi?
:angry:
☠☠☠☠☠

Attachments

• 40.gif
    40.gif
    92.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1577613371630.png
    1577613371630.png
    103.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 470
Low hyoid is associated with recession, so is the lack of hollow cheeks (at low bodyfat).
Idk why people are saying no.
Its not that a low hyoid is causing it though.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3