does low inhibition come from high t

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
i feel like the older i get, the lower my inhibition gets and since t rises with age (to a certain age at least) is there a connection?
i really dont care at all what others think of me atm, theres some new young woman teacher in our class and i ripped a rly loud fart out today in class, everyone laughed. i also RLY dont care what girls say to me anymore, like do they like me? do they hate me? and at a party this weekend there was a chick and 2 guys talking about sex (i dont know any of the 3) i just walked up to them and told them i have a foot fetish and talked about what i like while fucking with the chick for like 30 mins. didnt even drink. its the best feeling in the world rly

It comes from tons of things man its too complex also didnt read lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Mousei and Deleted member 1100
No, its mainly to do with neurotransmitters, taking testosterone will not effect your inhib levels at all. Taking a benzo will though, by a lot

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
No, its mainly to do with neurotransmitters, taking testosterone will not effect your inhib levels at all. Taking a benzo will though, by a lot
dont wanna take drugs for that shit tho

dont wanna take drugs for that shit tho
okay well im just explaining to you how this stuff works. Ive taken a lot of drugs and AAS and benzos lower your inhibitions BY FAR the most of anything ive tried, Test has no effect. Benzos act on the GABA transmitter which makes you feel more relaxed aka lower inhib, alcohol also acts on this same neurotransmitter to a lesser extent

• +1
Reactions: buflek
okay well im just explaining to you how this stuff works. Ive taken a lot of drugs and AAS and benzos lower your inhibitions BY FAR the most of anything ive tried, Test has no effect. Benzos act on the GABA transmitter which makes you feel more relaxed aka lower inhib, alcohol also acts on this same neurotransmitter to a lesser extent
ty good explanation