Does male face bloat with age ?

G

GeorgeMathew

Bronze
Alright I seen some before/after pictures of males , actors, most of them did not change but their face became huge like bloated... my question is why ?

I mean, is this part of aging ? how exactly is it called ? this process of face bloating and why does it happen ?

Example :

Attachments

• 0019ec36581bfa5931d9b589966eb4d1.jpg
    0019ec36581bfa5931d9b589966eb4d1.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 82
Alright so what's the reason some males faces start to look like basketballs ? while guys like Joaquin Phoenix looks absolutely beautiful with skinny face , even full of hardcore wrinkles ? And don't bring the bones theory in this one because it's obviously not the bones.

Look at his gorgeous masculine face with so much wrinkles on it he rocks it hardcore

Attachments

• Phoenix-Joker-e1518189203732-629x520.jpg
    Phoenix-Joker-e1518189203732-629x520.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 78
Alright so what's the reason some males faces start to look like basketballs ? while guys like Joaquin Phoenix looks absolutely beautiful with skinny face , even full of hardcore wrinkles
Either weight gain or they use way too much filler

If you maintain your bodyfat, the fat pads on your face will start to sink and dissolve, resulting in a more gaunt face

Now compare that to this :

All of the actors in the photos below had same evolution - what caused it ?
Either weight gain or they use way too much filler

If you maintain your bodyfat, the fat pads on your face will start to sink and dissolve, resulting in a more gaunt face

So you think it's just weight gain in their case, and not aging ? interesting. I am curious if you are right !

If you maintain your body fat the fat pads will start to sink and dissolve ?! what ?! I don't get you on this one, you meant if you fast a lot ?

I really feel we are missing something here, is it just weight gain or something else that causes some males to age with bloated faces and some with more evident bones appearance like in the case of Joaquin ?

Holy god damn smokes ! Joaquin Phoenix is 1,70 CM. I did not knew this . While these guys are tall. Now the confusion is even bigger for me
Check this, Russel Crowe, same effect :

A20eb399b9b9e8d5541519187069fd59

Attachments

• 0019ec36581bfa5931d9b589966eb4d1.jpg
    0019ec36581bfa5931d9b589966eb4d1.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 76
  • Axl-Rose-Plastic-Surgery-Before-and-After.jpg
    Axl-Rose-Plastic-Surgery-Before-and-After.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
its called dont eat too much and get fat theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Butthurt Dweller and diggbicc
its called getting fat you spastic, skin with wrinkle ofc and thatll make youre face a bit less chiselled but this is mainly just fat gain here

Look at this georgeous masculine face with so much wrinkles he rocks it hardcore.
172023 06427503aa075948ee2802ad865bad37

Alright so what's the reason some males faces start to look like basketballs ? while guys like Joaquin Phoenix looks absolutely beautiful with skinny face , even full of hardcore wrinkles ? And don't bring the bones theory in this one because it's obviously not the bones.

Look at his gorgeous masculine face with so much wrinkles on it he rocks it hardcore
Changes in metabolism, weight gain.

Axel rose used to be an eboy slayer

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Bro i dont know if you know, but your body degradates as times pass by. You will lose muscle and gain fat. Your metabolism will be slower. Your hormones will be fucked up. You wont be able to absord the same amount of nutrients and vitamins. You wont be able to do and perform exercises as well as before. Therefore: yes. As soon as you turn late 40s its downhill.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Bro i dont know if you know, but your body degradates as times pass by. You will lose muscle and gain fat. Your metabolism will be slower. Your hormones will be fucked up. You wont be able to absord the same amount of nutrients and vitamins. You wont be able to do and perform exercises as well as before. Therefore: yes. As soon as you turn late 40s its downhill.

What about Joaquin Phoenix ?

Not if you lift and inject testosterone

So what's the reason they get bloated pumpkin faces and some of them don't ? look at Joaquin Phoenix , he looks sculpted + wrinkles while some look like their head got sting by a dinosaur bee

No. But a lot of them become more fat which bloats their face.