Does mass immigration prove Suppy&Demand curves are actually just bullshit?

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Just realized something...

If immigration from poorer countries into the west has resulted in lower quality live for the working class there because of higher supply of workers vs demand, then why hasn't the inverse happened in the countries they came from? If supply & demand theory is true then migrants leaving their homelands should in theory result in labor shortage and thus tip the supply vs balance mechanics in favor of the workers there, thus resulting in higher wages and better quality of life. Yet this doesn't happen and these countries just remain poor.

Doesn't this just proof capitalism is bullshit and that markets are controlled/rigged?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 2597
Another banger by the squidbro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krezo and Ascensionrequired
it proves jews control our countries and are using immigration as a form of social destabilization and economic slavery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krezo, Chadeep, hairyballscel and 3 others
People immigrating usually come from countries that have a shit wage to begin with, like 3-4 dollars a day. A few people leaving the country is barely going to increase the wage/standard of living by a few cents so its basically irrelevant

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
al the immigrations after 1960 is useless and is a kikes move

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902 and Danish_Retard
Economics is a fatuous pseudoscience.

• +1
Reactions: Robert California
Ye, you still believe capitalism works? JFL @ brain dead cels.

Just ask any common man in Russia who was alive when the ussr was and they'll tell you how they wish it would come back. Funny that becuase now Russians capitalist surely life should be better. Its really fucking not.

Also if you sit stick up for capitalism when you have to pay 100k worth of surgeries and atleast thousands yearly on soft maxxing products when they could be given out for free in communism or some shit why the fuck do you want to pay for stuff

"Muh I can become rich" - you've been brainwashed by the jews.

Why do you think the only successful businesses are global? They are funded by the same people and governments. Capitalism is a shit show. We literally live in basements. Payi g through our noses to be accepted in society and we have to work. Some bs.

• +1
Reactions: Ascensionrequired

Just ask any common man in Russia who was alive when the ussr was and they'll tell you how they wish it would come back. Funny that becuase now Russians capitalist surely life should be better. Its really fucking not.

Also if you sit stick up for capitalism when you have to pay 100k worth of surgeries and atleast thousands yearly on soft maxxing products when they could be given out for free in communism or some shit why the fuck do you want to pay for stuff

Why do you think the only successful businesses are global? They are funded by the same people and governments. Capitalism is a shit show. We literally live in basements. Payi g through our noses to be accepted in society and we have to work. Some bs.
low iq if you defend commucuckism

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, disillusioned and GrayEyedBarrett
Yea Yea fo sho.

Lol I just want stuff for jfl imagine having to pay to be able to live and bei g forced to work. Gau world
i get depressed when i dont work

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot

What about communism and the entire bolshevik revolution (note marx and engels being openly jews) being a shitshow funded by jews that ended up in +100 million deaths?

What are your thoughts on that?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
What about communism and the entire bolshevik revolution (note marx and engels being openly jews) being a shitshow funded by jews that ended up in +100 million deaths?

What are your thoughts on that?
JFL that's not caused by Jews it's caused by Stalin killing the Russian Jews and the gulag. It wad basically just shitty prisons. And I'm not actually anti jew or whatever just stairr on the site.. But even if we ever got proper communism stuff would be better cuz we could do nothing all day and just get stuff for free. But in this system I have to work, I have to buy stuff. And cuz I don't have lots of money atm life's hell

BC088915 39BA 43CE A0E1 1F91EB7E6D41

If immigration from poorer countries into the west has resulted in lower quality live for the working class there because of higher supply of workers vs demand, then why hasn't the inverse happened in the countries they came from? If supply & demand theory is true then migrants leaving their homelands should in theory result in labor shortage and thus tip the supply vs balance mechanics in favor of the workers there, thus resulting in higher wages and better quality of life. Yet this doesn't happen and these countries just remain poor.

Doesn't this just proof capitalism is bullshit and that markets are controlled/rigged?
ImpartialGoldenCattle size restricted

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
JFL that's not caused by Jews it's caused by Stalin killing the Russian Jews and the gulag. It wad basically just shitty prisons. And I'm not actually anti jew or whatever just stairr on the site.. But even if we ever got proper communism stuff would be better cuz we could do nothing all day and just get stuff for free. But in this system I have to work, I have to buy stuff. And cuz I don't have lots of money atm life's hell
9,000+ Infiltrators that were meant to prepare and influence the russian people to start the bolshevist revolution funded by a 20 million dollar fund (which was billions back then), which included Lenin,Trotsky, and Stalin, funded by the rothschild banks.

Everything is so over.

• So Sad
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Lol I just want stuff for jfl imagine having to pay to be able to live and bei g forced to work. Gau world
Except when you have stuff and the government wants to take your stuff that you EARNED and give it to other people for being lazy fucks and just existing. Great way to progress your society and incentivize work. Very high iq. Also idk about you but I enjoy financial freedom.
9,000+ Infiltrators that were meant to prepare and influence the russian people to start the bolshevist revolution funded by a 20 million dollar fund (which was billions back then), which included Lenin,Trotsky, and Stalin, funded by the rothschild banks.

Everything is so over.
They literally control earth bruh

Ah, i wonder what made you depressed in first place.
I'm. Not depressed JFL
Except when you have stuff and the government wants to take your stuff that you EARNED and give it to other people for being lazy fucks and just existing. Great way to progress your society and incentivize work. Very high iq. Also idk about you but I enjoy financial freedom.

Lol you literally are quite stupid.

You think becuase people are forced into work that they have prigressivism? Disclaimer before I get Into this I'm not a communist but I like the ideas cuz fee stuff is nice and I'm taking this as a debate before u get cucked for answering.

But basically in the ussr they were nroe progressive than the USA. They produced more stuff, they built more, their technology was more. Just look at the ussr arsenol. While in America at the same time they were struggling with fighting a war in Vietnam and too busy shooting black people for no reason

Last edited:

The Russian Communist party is still very popular, they nearly won the election in 1996

Everything is so over.
The world is over
The Russian Communist party is still very popular, they nearly won the election in 1996
Ye cuz communism was good for us. I live in a shithole becuase all the money has gone to the top 10 rich people

My dad tells me when he was a boy about how his house was better. He lived in mor eluxudy and did a job he loved. Everything he needed was free.
It was basically perfect apart form the leaders who were cucked and he says in real communism there aren't leaders but we needed leaders becuase the us kept trying to invade
Look what I'm say

Oh I just read your post properly and I'm certain your iq is below 100

The economic system in caotilism is fucked compared the one in communism.

For example you don't earn money and that money isn't shared.

You got o a job you want to. You work for as long as you want. When you've finished producing stuff in industry it's put I to a communal storage where you are free to take. And since stuff is mass produced there is plenty to go around preventing greed

Last edited:

Because most immigrant come from a war-torn countries who's fucked up by the west directly or indirectly. You can't expect economy to grow when the economy itself cannot even operate. How can quality of life increase when the economy in general is stagnant or even free falling in other words companies or institutions don't have money to pay more/higher to increase ones standard of living.|War torn countries is In fact need more workers to build their country first. (I'm not neoclassicalist, capitalist or communist).

No mass migration for your face

I'm from Romania, millions have left our country to work in the western countries, but the wages haven't increased. Employers simply started to bring people from poorer countries like Vietnam, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Philippines, etc...

capitalism is bullshit. Ever since the industrial revolution we've seen time and time again how shit it is. Marx wrote about it in his Capital.

They were unemployed bums in their homelands mostly.
So it does not change much.
capitalism is bullshit. Ever since the industrial revolution we've seen time and time again how shit it is. Marx wrote about it in his Capital.

First immigration atleast in america only hurt high school drop outs . Immigrants send money back home. and they earn more in the west so its possible.

And alot of people leaving warzones

Last edited: