does masterbation cause hairloss?

YoungRichNigga

YoungRichNigga

"We ain't making it past 21" - Juice Wrld
Does masterbation cause hair loss and other type of looksmining shit? currently on a 5 day streak rn im tryna cut my masterbation to only twice a month, or is nofap all cap.
@Lifeisgood72

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, SubhumanCurrycel and Incoming
Keep going I can vouch nofap increases T and makes you human

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and SubhumanCurrycel
no one can tell you for sure, there arent any scientific studies made on that and all you can trust on is some dude who says his hair fell cause he couldnt stop tocuhing his p p

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
no one can tell you for sure, there arent any scientific studies made on that and all you can trust on is some dude who says his hair fell cause he couldnt stop tocuhing his p p
idk i started masterbating late (17), and since then i think my hair got thinning but it might be all cap

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
No. That would also mean sex would cause hair loss which it obviously doesn't and shouldn't

Do it quite moderately and hopefully you wont have to deal with downsides if there were

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5131
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5131 and FutureMogger
how often is "moderately"

Im not an expert but once or twice a week should be enough imo. I dunno about others tho. It also depends on ones physique

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5131 and FutureMogger
stop for 3-4 months and then once or twice a week.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5131
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 5131 and Schönling
masterbation doesn't exist

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga and FutureMogger
If he managed to stop for that long id suggest keeping on and not look back
the 3 months are for a reboot. i personally think not fapping is not healthy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5131 and Deleted member 5179
I don’t think so.

Once every 7 days is optimal Semen Release

It also increase testosterone

IMG 2007

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, LostYouth and DutchPrettyBoy
Just do it once every 1-2 weeks, masturbation is good for your body/sexual health at that rate, all the benefits that people experience on nofap are just mental stuff and they just made fapping as the scapegoat for all the fucked up things in their life.

• WTF
Reactions: Patient A
It receded my hairline from a perfect NW0 to a 1.5, excessive fapping and a dog shit diet eats your follicles away. Fapping is for incels; the only time semen should be leaving your urethra is when your busting a load on a foids face

• +1
Reactions: Milk and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
It receded my hairline from a perfect NW0 to a 1.5, excessive fapping and a dog shit diet eats your follicles away. Fapping is for incels; the only time semen should be leaving your urethra is when your busting a load on a foids face

too late boyos, i already busted
this is my second time of the week gonna attempt once a week next week

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Adreyan, LostYouth and Incoming
Masturbation has different hormonal effects than sex with a female partner. The same way having sex with a man has different hormonal effects than sex with a woman. This has been studied.

Though there is no research on it, it may raise prolactin levels, which can lead to increased DHT sensitivity in some men. One tell tale sign is a lot of temple and front recession relative to crown loss. Most men go slick bald in the back before they hit an NW 3.5. But chronic fappers seem to hit an NW 3.5 with a coverage in the crown.

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger and LostYouth
Does masterbation cause hair loss and other type of looksmining shit? currently on a 5 day streak rn im tryna cut my masterbation to only twice a month, or is nofap all cap.
@Lifeisgood72
Yes

no genetics cause hairloss