Does masturbating too much make your room smell bad?

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
This is not related to me at all, I am just curious.

If one was to take great care of his hygiene, showered every day, but jerked off like 5 times a day in his room, would it make his room smell bad?

I would usually say "asking for a friend" but it would sound weird in this context

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, BlackPilled Incel, rand anon and 6 others
In your case, I think it's the curry, sir

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, SidharthTheSlayer, LuckyBeast and 8 others
Are you not cleaning it up?

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Jova and Lonenely sigma
jfl at bedroom jerkers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xantrooper, Jova, Lonenely sigma and 1 other person
Are you not cleaning it up?
This is not related to me at all, but since I am curious, what would happen if that guy just did it in his bed without cleaning anything?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Melly, rand anon, Jova and 2 others
This is not related to me at all, but since I am curious, what would happen if that guy just did it in his bed without cleaning anything?
That “guy” would be disgusting and yes him room would smell

• +1
Reactions: BlackPilled Incel, rand anon, Jova and 1 other person

If one was to take great care of his hygiene, showered every day, but jerked off like 5 times a day in his room, would it make his room smell bad?

I would usually say "asking for a friend" but it would sound weird in this context
Dude faps to blacked.com day in and day out

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, GlamourPursuer, Jova and 2 others
Bathroom mogs
But fr now, I need some answers.

My parents tell me how my room smells like shit but how I always smell good and look clean. They started asking me about it and I realized what it was.

Do you think this could be the reason? I mean I think its rather quite likely. I take great care of my hygiene otherwise but I did wank in my bed 5 times a day up until today

• +1
Reactions: Jova, 0proteindiet and ey88
But fr now, I need some answers.

My parents tell me how my room smells like shit but how I always smell good and look clean. They started asking me about it and I realized what it was.

Do you think this could be the reason? I mean I think its rather quite likely. I take great care of my hygiene otherwise but I did wank in my bed 5 times a day up until today
:lul::lul::lul:

very possible

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Melly, ey88 and Lonenely sigma
Yeah but only the water evaporates and leaves everything else that makes up semen still in the bed
Idk I've never wiped it in my life I just let it dry on the sheets

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, 0proteindiet, ey88 and 1 other person
:lul::lul::lul:

very possible
Wait hold on I don't get it, do you not do it before you fall asleep? I can't fall asleep horny. Do you just go to the toilet every time you wanna do it or what

• +1
Reactions: Jova, ey88 and 0proteindiet
Wait hold on I don't get it, do you not do it before the sleep? I can't fall asleep horny. Do you just go to the toilet every time you wanna do it or what
yes infact even though i live on my own now i still havent jerked off in the bed once

• +1
Reactions: Jova, ey88 and Lonenely sigma
Definitely
My cum filled undies are probably radioactive by now

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, ey88 and Lonenely sigma
Definitely
My cum filled undies are probably radioactive by now
Funny story actually, you reminded me now, but back when I was like 15 or smt I had to throw away 2 pairs of undies straight to the trash container across the street. Had I threw them in the bathroom my dad would 100% know I mastubated like 10 times that day, given that he cared about cleaning our clothes

• JFL
Reactions: Melly, Ryldoo IS COPING and cooldude1231
Funny story actually, you reminded me now, but back when I was like 15 or smt I had to throw away 2 pairs of undies straight to the trash container across the street. Had I threw them in the bathroom my dad would 100% know I mastubated like 10 times that day, given that he cared about cleaning our clothes
I have to do this sometimes too i normally just put them in my bedroom trashcan and take it out

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
I have to do this sometimes too i normally just put them in my bedroom trashcan and take it out
Ive changed my beating habits tho no more squirting in undies

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ey88 and Lonenely sigma
yes and your mom can smell it

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, ey88 and Lonenely sigma
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, isis_Bleach, ey88 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ey88 and cooldude1231
Ive changed my beating habits tho no more squirting in undies
Bro what, would you jerk off with your underwear on and just cum and put them back on

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, isis_Bleach and Lonenely sigma
Bro what, would you jerk off your underwear on and just cum in your underwear and put them back on
Wait this is weird too? I really don't get it man. I thought about jerking off in the bed sheets being weird, but isn't this normal? You change your underwear every day regardless, no?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, ey88 and isis_Bleach
Wait this is weird too? I really don't get it man. I thought about jerking off in the bed sheets being weird, but isn't this normal? You change your underwear every day regardless, no?
I think it’s weird if you put them back on after

• JFL
So you don’t think it’s weird to be walking around with cum in your pants?
I think it feels rather refreshing for my balls:feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, GlamourPursuer and ey88
So you don’t think it’s weird to be walking around with cum in your pants?
Nah jk I am just acting like a degen. But idk. I mean, considering I do it 4-5 times a day, I can't run to the bathroom every time just for that, can I?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer and ey88

• JFL
  • JFL