Does Melanotan worth it if you are pale ethnic?

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
nvm it costs fortune.

Last edited:
No

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
u think i should do it

how much
Yes it would halo you. I would unironically suggest trying hazel contacts too and maxxing your eyelashes

Since you mention liras I assume turkish liras. It's 500L or 30€ for the small bottle or nasal spray which will last a while. You don't need to use it every single month, just use it while getting a tan.

And yes, MT2 is likely the only way you will get a good facial skin tone if very pale, or a golden brown body tan.

It will speed up tanning 20x, you need to spend less time in the sun to look good.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Tallooksmaxxer
Yes it would halo you. I would unironically suggest trying hazel contacts too and maxxing your eyelashes
Eyelash maxxing is so legit, and it's also one of those things that NT people consciously notice and compliment

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 18840
should i dye my eyebrows and eyelashes?

eyelashes jet black, eyebrows rich dark brown. idk tbh my eyelashes black but not sure if they are jet black.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
should i dye my eyebrows and eyelashes?

eyelashes jet black, eyebrows rich dark brown. idk tbh my eyelashes black but not sure if they are jet black.
If its natural looking honestly yes. And wear contacts im ngl

If its natural looking honestly yes. And wear contacts im ngl
yeah I'll wear contacts for tinder/nightclubs. I think @Prettyboy dyes his eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840