Does mewing work?

Does mewing work actually?

• Total voters
Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
yes bro especially if you buy mike mew's (bless his soul) shirts, i can't even believe how i was missing out on this my whole life people even started complementing my looks now and even accusing me of having surgery from how much my face has changed and how sharp my jawline became even my teeth has gotten straight from it

if you're not mewing then what are you doing

yes bro especially if you buy mike mew's (bless his soul) shirts, i can't even believe how i was missing out on this my whole life people even started complementing my looks now and even accusing me of having surgery from how much my face has changed and how sharp my jawline became even my teeth has gotten straight from it

if you're not mewing then what are you doing
Will it make me 7'1 too?

You should definitely NOT mouth breath.
The rest of mewing...not sure about it tbh ngl

cc: @SayNoToRotting

Will it make me 7'1 too?

i don't know about that but keep mewing bro these changes take time so don't get frustrated and keep on the grind!

If you don't feel pressure in your maxilla 24/7 (above upper incisors and nasal bone) then your are not doing a good job at moving your maxilla.

I think it’s legit in that if you mouthbreathed for first 18 years of your life your face will look different than if you mewed your whole life. How much so I can’t say