does mewing work

Lycan

Lycan

15 y/o trying to ascend by 21
no

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Lev Peshkov
Yes, but it won't give you a defined jawline if you have none to begin with. Getting lean yields better results.

Only when your young

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
Has some health benefits but will not change your looks.

Yes i went from psl 1 to psl 8 in 5 months of mewing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cortisol Ghoul, buckchadley31, Deleted member 4946 and 3 others
When incels.is becomes too boring

If past puberty it would only rise your hyoid bone some is my guess.

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
I don't know cause I never tried it

Idk it may or may not, if it does change bone it’s by quite a small amount tho. It’s free and easy though and even if It doesn’t change bone your hyoid comes up to make your jaw look better

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
It can. But it's like when people get growth spurts at 25 - there's about a 1 percent chance of it working out. For me though I ended up getting results; I have them posted on this site. I would still try it just in case you are in the top 1 percent.

Yes it will turn you Salludon

You need to start mewing right now.

You should have some nice forward growth by the time you're 20.

It can. But it's like when people get growth spurts at 25 - there's about a 1 percent chance of it working out. For me though I ended up getting results; I have them posted on this site. I would still try it just in case you are in the top 1 percent.
Astrosky claims that he stopped growing at 15, but started mewing at 17-18 and got massive results by the time he was 23 to 24. :feelstastyman:

I'm still not sure wether this whole mewing related stuff should be taken seriously or not. I still do it though. It's crazy how quickly it becomes subconscious and 100% automatic if you do it right.

Mewing is just natural tongue posture. If you don’t have that then ur probably a recessed coping subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
Mewing is just natural tongue posture. If you don’t have that then ur probably a recessed coping subhuman
It's over for meltcels :feelsrope:

I have been doing it for exactly 2 yrs and I've seen veeery good results , idk if my bones just grew between 17 and 19 though, it's quite possible. I do it anyways still, nothing to lose, plus Ive proven (via retainer calculations) that it does do change to my teeth so maybe it works idk cba. The people that super overthink mewing in here are just massive loweffortcels/oldcel copers, just do it nothing to lose

I have been doing it for exactly 2 yrs and I've seen veeery good results , idk if my bones just grew between 17 and 19 though, it's quite possible. I do it anyways still, nothing to lose, plus Ive proven (via retainer calculations) that it does do change to my teeth so maybe it works idk cba. The people that super overthink mewing in here are just massive loweffortcels/oldcel copers, just do it nothing to lose
How long did it take until you started mewing at night?
My tongue stays up almost automatically during the day, but during night I still mouthbreathe like a subhuman :feelsrope:

How long did it take until you started mewing at night?
My tongue stays up almost automatically during the day, but during night I still mouthbreathe like a subhuman :feelsrope:
6-9 months, my palate started feeling super dry and dehydrated causs tongue was perma stuck on it (I get this feeling during day too if I dont drink water often)

Did you remove your retainers to mew?

It can improve your breathing which has all kinds of benefits, and improve your submental tightness, but that's about it for adults. The reality is that your face is determined by your habits in childhood, that's the time when mewing can make a significant diifference to your forward growth. But I think it's silly to call it mewing since it's just normal tongue posture that people did for thousands of years without an internet autist to tell them how to do it. The only reason it's such a revelation to people is because parents are too incompetent to correct basic habits and feed their children junk food every day.

• +1
Reactions: YouLiveForYourself
Did you remove your retainers to mew?
I've done all 3 , mew while keeping retainers on nights for 1 month, mew without, dont mew at all for 1 month without. Second was hardest to then put retainer on again because my teeth would be pushed and spaced out , rest was easier. I wanted to keep actual measurements but it was impossible cause down to mm , it was just feel wise (retainer just wouldnt fit)

• +1
I've done all 3 , mew while keeping retainers on nights for 1 month, mew without, dont mew at all for 1 month without. Second was hardest to then put retainer on again because my teeth would be pushed and spaced out , rest was easier. I wanted to keep actual measurements but it was impossible cause down to mm , it was just feel wise (retainer just wouldnt fit)
Btw lol, which one of them are you doing now?

What do you recommend me to do? I wear a Hawley retainer at the top and bottom every night.

Btw lol, which one of them are you doing now?

What do you recommend me to do? I wear a Hawley retainer at the top and bottom every night.
Pff well the best results are hard to calculate, cause it's not a linear function, when you can just calculate each progress wise. Best for my teeth was both mewing and having retainers at nights, as long as they fit, I keep them less and less, ending up to basically 1-2 nights a week. Now for maxilla, I've honestly no idea, probably no one in this world knows.

Pff well the best results are hard to calculate, cause it's not a linear function, when you can just calculate each progress wise. Best for my teeth was both mewing and having retainers at nights, as long as they fit, I keep them less and less, ending up to basically 1-2 nights a week. Now for maxilla, I've honestly no idea, probably no one in this world knows.
Wearing the retainers occasionally while mewing is not good for your teeth because they shift a little bit when the retainers are off and then get moved back into place when you put them back on.

This makes them more and more wobbly and after a bit of time, it can lead to the teeth falling out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946
Wearing the retainers occasionally while mewing is not good for your teeth because they shift a little bit when the retainers are off and then get moved back into place when you put them back on.

This makes them more and more wobbly and after a bit of time, it can lead to the teeth falling out.
Maybe possible, but this is what retainers technically anyways do eventually in a long period of time. Anyway, I'll wait and see. The only other 2 options to keep upper teeth non retarded is to either remove 2 (jfl), or do osteotomy with no guarantee of an aesthetic improvement (also jfl). I have a very peculiar case of overbite.

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Maybe possible, but this is what retainers technically anyways do eventually in a long period of time. Anyway, I'll wait and see. The only other 2 options to keep upper teeth non retarded is to either remove 2 (jfl), or do osteotomy with no guarantee of an aesthetic improvement (also jfl). I have a very peculiar case of overbite.
I may just keep the bottom one on at nights and leave the top one off and hope that no relapse occurs. I had an overbite too.

I had two teeth (I think) taken out when I was 12/13. Not that I'm recessed or ugly but sometimes I wonder how much it hindered my forward growth. Maybe could've been Chad lol.

I may just keep the bottom one on at nights and leave the top one off and hope that no relapse occurs. I had an overbite too.

I had two teeth (I think) taken out when I was 12/13. Not that I'm recessed or ugly but sometimes I wonder how much it hindered my forward growth. Maybe could've been Chad lol.
I also wonder, but there's no point to for me, I never removed teeth, but I kept braces for way too long. My teeth were utterly fucked tho, so like, better to just put braces ig.

• +1
I think your bones just grew between 17-19 tbh.

Turned 18 today, and there is a massive difference between now and when i turned 17

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946
I think your bones just grew between 17-19 tbh.

Turned 18 today, and there is a massive difference between now and when i turned 17
Very likely tbh, there's a change in what happens to teeth as I said, but that doesn't provide any evidence for maxilla moving foward specifically.

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Mewing mogs if you’re in puberty, leads to actual ideal facial development in a short period of time. When puberty is over and your growth plummets puberty becomes less useful for facial development. But you should be mewing 24/7 because it’s natural tongue position + proper overall body posture.