Does minox ruin face

30percentbf

30percentbf

Iron
Does minox ruin face or does it just dry it out should i just get moisturizer

Does minox ruin face or does it just dry it out should i just get moisturizer
No, it doesn't. If you’re applying it to get a beard, it’ll make your face dry. Other than that, no, it might bloat you though (I’ve been using it since I was 14 and i’m currently 17). The bloat goes away though.

Last edited:
No, it doesn't. If you’re applying it to get a beard, it’ll make your face dry. Other than that, no, it might bloat you though (I’ve been using it since I was 14 and i’m currently 17). The bloat goes away though.
Did minox improve your eyebrows and lashes?

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Did minox improve your eyebrows and lashes?
been using for 3 months. eyelashes and eyebrows gotten longer. i haven’t seen improvement in eyebrow density though. prolly gonna switch to drinking kirkland minox for better results though

minoxidil with alcohol may nuke collagen

• +1
Reactions: 30percentbf
it doesn't for me but I only use it on hairline and directly on my eyebrows. I also make sure it doesn't touch my face at all. I believe there are studies that show it affects collagen production but not to a huge extent the dose in the study that proved minoxidil causes a decrease in collagen was hundreds of times bigger than what is generally taken, and was done on mice:

Patient serum samples were examined for their expression of procollagen-lysine, 2-oxoglutarate 5-dioxygenases (PLOD) 1–3, the genes encoding LH 1–3. Mice with bleomycin (BLM 2.5 mg/kg)-induced pulmonary fibrosis were administered a minoxidil solution (30 mg/kg) by oral gavage.
30mg/kg; that's 2250mg for a 75kg person. 900 2.5mg oral minoxidil pills.If you're using it for a beard I'd recommend an alcohol free minoxidil just to try and be safe

• +1
Reactions: 30percentbf