Does minoxidil always speed up facial hair growth?

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Admin
I’m not even applying it to my facial hair area yet I notice it growing a lot faster and thicker. JFL.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13511, Deleted member 2095, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others
thats the reason it exists

Can someone tell a homie what the side effects of minoxidil are? Been thinking of using it

Can someone tell a homie what the side effects of minoxidil are? Been thinking of using it
I’ve been applying it to my eyebrows for about 6 weeks now. About 1-2 weeks in my forehead skin worsened a bit, as in, I got some more pimples than usual but those went away by week 4 or so.

I noticed some flaking skin and itchiness as well, probably due to the alcohol.

As for the gains I’ve noticed... I think my eyebrows have become a very little bit thicker but that’s about it. Real gains should start showing 8-12 weeks in though,

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 7098 and Bignuts
I’ve been applying it to my eyebrows for about 6 weeks now. About 1-2 weeks in my forehead skin worsened a bit, as in, I got some pimples than usual but those went away by week 4 or so.

As for the gains I’ve noticed... I think my eyebrows have become a very little bit thicker but that’s about it. Real gains should start showing 8-12 weeks in though,
Alright, cheers. Keep us updated.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I’m not even applying it to my facial hair area yet I notice it growing a lot faster and thicker. JFL.
do you apply it to your cheeks/neck or only eye brows?

• +1
When I initially started using it once a day, my resting heart rate increased drastically. Supposedly that can be a legit side effect. I quit it for a while and went back on it a few weeks ago and haven't noticed this side effect since so maybe I recovered and then adapted to it.

When I initially started using it once a day, my resting heart rate increased drastically. Supposedly that can be a legit side effect. I quit it for a while and went back on it a few weeks ago and haven't noticed this side effect since so maybe I recovered and then adapted to it.
I seriously doubt it could cause that topically

I wouldn't have thought so either but my heart rate was so high that I couldn't sleep. Like I say though, it's fine now so maybe just an adaption period.

Why tf did you measure your resting heart rate taking minoxidil? Are you that high inhib?

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax305
you're only applying a small amount to brows I doubt this is enough for it to go systemic

Why tf did you measure your resting heart rate taking minoxidil? Are you that high inhib?
Haha, I didn't physically measure it. When I was lying down at night I could feel my heart beating rapidly - it was weird and I couldn't sleep. And it wasn't nocebo either - I had no idea that minox was linked to heart stuff until I googled it subsequently. Back to using it for the last 3 weeks and haven't had any issue since.

I’ve been applying it to my eyebrows for about 6 weeks now. About 1-2 weeks in my forehead skin worsened a bit, as in, I got some more pimples than usual but those went away by week 4 or so.

What about eyebrows length? Do you believe you could potentially lengthen them?

• +1
What about eyebrows length? Do you believe you could potentially lengthen them?
Yeah, that’s one of the reason I started using minoxidil.

• Love it
Reactions: IWantToMax
My eyebrows are growing thick as fk even though I’m applying it on my hairline (which isn’t that far away to be fair)

• +1
How long? How is it going? Worth it?
It’s going well. I’ve been applying it to my eyebrows for about 6 weeks now. About 1-2 weeks in my forehead skin worsened a bit, as in, I got some more pimples than usual but those went away by week 4 or so.

As for the gains I’ve noticed... I think my eyebrows have become a very little bit thicker but that’s about it. Real gains should start showing 8-12 weeks in though.

It’s going well. I’ve been applying it to my eyebrows for about 6 weeks now. About 1-2 weeks in my forehead skin worsened a bit, as in, I got some more pimples than usual but those went away by week 4 or so.

As for the gains I’ve noticed... I think my eyebrows have become a very little bit thicker but that’s about it. Real gains should start showing 8-12 weeks in though.
Cool. Can you update? I want to start next year eyebrows and beard

Cool. Can you update? I want to start next year eyebrows and beard
Yeah sure I’ll be updating. It looks promising though.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax