Does Minoxidil cause PFS symptoms?

EmilKing

EmilKing

Iron
I quit Fin 1 month ago and unfortunately still experience few side effects, low erection quality, no morning wood and low sensitivity. Although slowly slowly improving (thanks to supplement superstack), the side effects are still very noticeable. 45 days of NoFap hasnt helped either.

I've been reading some accounts of people experiencing these side effects on Minoxodil. Even when applied topically. I didnt think this was possible when i started Min 1 month ago but Now i am nocebo'd into thinking that some of my leftover Fin sides are actually being triggered by Min.

I am now super paranoid because i am JUST NOW starting to see some improvement in my hair BUT im scared that If i quit now , i will lose my progress. I fucking hate this dick vs. hair black/white complex.

Has anyone experienced PFS sides on Min? Do you think if i switch to the 2% formula and apply EOD , it would reduce my symptoms?
Whats the actual redpill on this?

• So Sad
Reactions: beyourself
I've been reading some accounts.
you've been reading anecdotal bullshit written by insecure retards who have no idea how anything works. Post finasteride syndrome isn't even real it's fucking hysteria spread by neurotic aspies

Post-Finasteride Syndrome: An Induced Delusional Disorder with the Potential of a Mass Psychogenic Illness? - FullText - Skin Appendage Disorders 2019, Vol. 5, No. 5 - Karger Publishers

Mass psychogenic illness - Wikipedia

Just get your T levels checked. If they're low you get prescribed T anyways

All minoxidil does is increase blood flow. At worse it might affect your collagen but even that has nothing concrete to support it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 10800, Deleted member 11748 and 2 others
does MINOXIDL CAUSE POST FINASTERIDE SYNDROM?
Does white creates black?
Etc?
contradictio in abjectio ffs

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and sytyl
you've been reading anecdotal bullshit written by insecure retards who have no idea how anything works. Post finasteride syndrome isn't even real it's fucking hysteria spread by neurotic aspies

Post-Finasteride Syndrome: An Induced Delusional Disorder with the Potential of a Mass Psychogenic Illness? - FullText - Skin Appendage Disorders 2019, Vol. 5, No. 5 - Karger Publishers

Mass psychogenic illness - Wikipedia

Just get your T levels checked. If they're low you get prescribed T anyways

All minoxidil does is increase blood flow. At worse it might affect your collagen but even that has nothing concrete to support it
Thanks for the motivation but its shit like this (and propeciahelp forum) that really boils my blood.

Either the nocebo is extremely strong and im deluded or the side effects are fucking real. How can you explain the lack of morning wood? I used to have it almost everyday pre-fin. I could get hard from pure thought.

Also i DID get my levels checked. 600ng/dl test normal. E2 slightly higher than normal (currently working to fix). Iron was slightly low. everything else was normal

Also:

As shown in Fig. Fig.1D,1D, minoxidil suppressed DHT-dependent LNCaP cell growth in concentration-dependent manner. Notably, at the highest concentration, cell growth was suppressed to a level comparable to that observed in the absence of DHT. These data provide the first demonstration that minoxidil can suppress AR-related functions, including AR transcription and AR-related cell growth.

yes, @Lifeisgood72 got pfs from minox

I got PFS by just touching a bottle of nizoral shampoo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10107, BigBoy, ifyouwannabemylover and 1 other person
A moment of silence for our fellow brother who fell victim to the fear mongering and lost all their reasoning capacity.

• So Sad
Reactions: gymislife
Stop minoxidil for 2-3 days and if u don’t feel any different than it’s not the Min.

• Love it
Stop minoxidil for 2-3 days and if u don’t feel any different than it’s not the Min.
are you sure the sides would go away that fast?
How about the fact that Fin could still be in my system? (although its been a month since quitting fin)

I got PFS after getting close to a bottle of minox :lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: coolguy1
What an insanely low iq speculation... are you fucking serious?

I bet it is your nofap, aren't you in the "my dick is dead phase"

• +1
just go bald buddy

Thanks for the motivation but its shit like this (and propeciahelp forum) that really boils my blood.

Either the nocebo is extremely strong and im deluded or the side effects are fucking real. How can you explain the lack of morning wood? I used to have it almost everyday pre-fin. I could get hard from pure thought.

Also i DID get my levels checked. 600ng/dl test normal. E2 slightly higher than normal (currently working to fix). Iron was slightly low. everything else was normal
There you have your answer
High e2 can cause erection problems

stop being stupid and ask if minox cause pfs
Wtf

are you sure the sides would go away that fast?
How about the fact that Fin could still be in my system? (although its been a month since quitting fin)
Fin is not in your system anymore at 1 month. Stop the Min for 2-3 days and if you don’t feel any different you know it’s not the Min. Yes, if it’s the Min, you will see a difference not applying it for 3 days.

Try Lidocaine, son

Users who are viewing this thread

Back