Does minoxidil do anything actualy?

Htobrother

Htobrother

Minox started/18.06.24 🍒 12.06 bloodwork do
Anyone who has experience?

I think about improvement about Hair
I dont Care about brain
Oh, my bad. Yeah, in animal studies, topical minoxidil shortens telogen, causing premature entry of resting hair follicles into anagen.

• +1
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol and Htobrother
Oh, my bad. Yeah, in animal studies, topical minoxidil shortens telogen, causing premature entry of resting hair follicles into anagen.
And humans

it does my brother began balding and started using it... hes slowly recovering his hair now and for me i use it on my lashes and brows daily and saw good results especially on the lashes where i have started to recieve compliments from girls and even boys

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
it does my brother began balding and started using it... hes slowly recovering his hair now and for me i use it on my lashes and brows daily and saw good results especially on the lashes where i have started to recieve compliments from girls and even boys
Minoxidil is really dangerous for your eyes. You should stop using it on ur lashes

Minoxidil is really dangerous for your eyes. You should stop using it on ur lashes
how? i avoid getting some into my eyes and even if it does its only a small ammount the stinging goes away after 4-5 seconds

• +1
valid point
But getting blind is not so cool aswell
I got some minox in my eye by accident and didn't go blind tbh

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
I'm doing the same thing too

I got some minox in my eye by accident and didn't go blind tbh
i was only joking
but its not so nice to have minoxidil in ur eyes

• +1
i was only joking
oh I didn't catch the joke 😂 yh and it feels terrible to get it in ur eyes

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
i was only joking
yeah lol but the stinging goes away prety fast and its fucking worth it

How Long did He use