Does mirror or camera show your real face accurately?

Khajiit

Khajiit

Banned
Everyone looks different in mirrors than in cameras. But which one is more accurate?

• +1
Reactions: Khajiit
It better be the mirror but u can only see yourself from 1 angle which also happens to be a bit unnatural

It's mirror cause sometimes I stare at the mirror and then compare it to the face of person standing , it's accurate ,only reversed

• +1
Mhhh what do you think 🤔
I think mirror shows you a flipped image of your face but at the same time it is the most accurate in terms of size because it's only from one angle

So mirror is good?

dont take a selfie and flip it, you will want to kill yourself

i warned you :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Frexa, justinzayn, vaninskybird and 7 others
dont take a selfie and reverse it, you will want to kill yourself

i warned you :lul:
I literally just did that before I post this thread

I think mirror shows you a flipped image of your face but at the same time it is the most accurate in terms of size because it's only from one angle

So mirror is good?

• +1
It better be the mirror but u can only see yourself from 1 angle which also happens to be a bit unnatural

It's mirror cause sometimes I stare at the mirror and then compare it to the face of person standing , it's accurate ,only reversed
I look different in every reflection I see myself in. Whether that be a car window or something similar. I really hope the mirror shows the real you but I might be coping

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123 and Khajiit
I look different in every reflection I see myself in. Whether that be a car window or something similar. I really hope the mirror shows the real you but I might be coping

Lol car windows are not meant for reflecting light properly as in a mirror, esp when ur image is spread all over the window. By mirrors we mean the normal good quality mirrors u find in bathrooms etc

i think mirror, ive stood next to people in the mirror and they look the exact same but there just flipped

true mirror most accurate tho, phones distort

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Lolcel
i think mirror, ive stood next to people in the mirror and they look the exact same but there just flipped

true mirror most accurate tho, phones distort
Right on the phone part wrong on the true mirror

Just have someone stand close to you

Watch em in the mirror and irl
You got your answer

How women react is the most accurate

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, klamus and hebbewem
if i dont look like the mirror i wouldve roped ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669