Does MK677 prevent hair loss?

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Does MK677 prevent/minimise/help with hairloss?

Yes but doesn't matter if androgens and cortisol can effect hair follicles

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
Yes by raising IGF

• +1
Yes but doesn't matter if androgens and cortisol can effect hair follicles
Yes by raising IGF
So as much as I’ve read online it just makes your hair grow faster and makes your hair thicker, but it won’t reduce hair follicles from dying like something like finasteride would do

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, BearBoy and Baldingman1998
So as much as I’ve read online it just makes your hair grow faster and makes your hair thicker, but it won’t reduce hair follicles from dying like something like finasteride would do
Yes are you balding?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BearBoy
It doesn't. Also it raises Cortisol very high after some time, same time when GH and IGF effects start becoming meaningful. It's not avery good drug

• +1
It doesn't. Also it raises Cortisol very high after some time, same time when GH and IGF effects start becoming meaningful. It's not avery good drug
You did it?

You did it?
yes i've been on it for a month when i was 14. the effects are more potent if youre older (more hunger, better sleep, maybe lethargy)
but i know that its a bad chemical
might aswell invest in some other stuff. i wanted to buy cjc 1295 dac + some other bullshit but never got around to it. honestly the whole HGH things is a scam for health. only for heightmaxxing should you maybe invest, and even then most of the agents which raise GH and IGF are just gherlin secretagogues which raise your Cortisol a lot after a whilke

• +1
yes i've been on it for a month when i was 14. the effects are more potent if youre older (more hunger, better sleep, maybe lethargy)
but i know that its a bad chemical
might aswell invest in some other stuff. i wanted to buy cjc 1295 dac + some other bullshit but never got around to it. honestly the whole HGH things is a scam for health. only for heightmaxxing should you maybe invest, and even then most of the agents which raise GH and IGF are just gherlin secretagogues which raise your Cortisol a lot after a whilke
Does cortisol drop when you stop using? I've been hopping on and off MK for the past month, and while I am on it, it kinda kills my libido, but when I come off I instantly start getting strong erections again

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Does cortisol drop when you stop using? I've been hopping on and off MK for the past month, and while I am on it, it kinda kills my libido, but when I come off I instantly start getting strong erections again
not sure. probably reduces over time yeah

• +1
again man the HGH for health is a big scam. only for heightmaxxing

• +1
if you want improved balding + skin get on Ray Peat diet (raypeat.com raypeatforum.com)

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Bitch
again man the HGH for health is a big scam. only for heightmaxxing
Yeah I know man, I am 17, my doctor confirmed that my plates are still open and I am using it solely for heightmaxxing

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and ChristianChad
not sure. probably reduces over time yeah
A big problem with MK is also building insulin resistance, how did that affect you? It's a pain in the ass for me to try to avoid any sugar at all and limiting my daily carbs intake to 50 g

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
A big problem with MK is also building insulin resistance, how did that affect you? It's a pain in the ass for me to try to avoid any sugar at all and limiting my daily carbs intake to 50 g
I'll elab tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 6695 and Bitch