does more muscle mass = better facial fat distribution

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

lean bulking
feel like people at higher bodyweight look better than lower body weight at the same bf percentage, even though highest body weight person would gave more actual fat mass.

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, greywind, curryascenderr and 1 other person
yes, and the more muscle mass you have the lower your BF set point will be

• +1
Reactions: greywind, curryascenderr and appealmaxed
Muscle mass does not affect facial fat distribution. The reason you might think their face looks better when they're more muscular is because it may look more defined atop wider shoulders and a thicker neck will frame the face better

The face doesn't change with body muscle

• Hmm...
Reactions: curryascenderr and appealmaxed
muscle will bloat u its a stress for body

• +1
Reactions: NilsTheChad
Muscle mass does not affect facial fat distribution. The reason you might think their face looks better when they're more muscular is because it may look more defined atop wider shoulders and a thicker neck will frame the face better

The face doesn't change with body muscle

View attachment 3210825
does seem to have affected fat distribution. don’t forget good fat distribution is not gonna make up for shit bone structure. if you see his face he did get some more defined lines by the side of his mouth showing he has less face fat.

Attachments

• IMG_0207.jpeg
    IMG_0207.jpeg
    1,005.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0208.jpeg
    IMG_0208.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Yes people notice they’re face looks better when they get more muscular at the same bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
feel like people at higher bodyweight look better than lower body weight at the same bf percentage, even though highest body weight person would gave more actual fat mass.
No but u stay lean easier because higher metabolic rate. Also thicker neck which is built (in my opinion my back exercises and certain shoulder exercises, anyrhing tht hits the trapezius) can alter how the face looks/

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr and appealmaxed
Also thicker neck which is built (in my opinion my back exercises and certain shoulder exercises, anyrhing tht hits the trapezius) can alter how the face looks/
no need for direct neck work right?
i usually do pull ups, chest supported row, chest supported high row, and close grip lat pulldowns on back day.

i usually do pull ups, chest supported row, chest supported high row, and close grip lat pulldowns on back day.
Id do a bit with a towel or smthing but not the dangerous exercises. My neck grew massively but I was taking steroids.

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
Id do a bit with a towel or smthing but not the dangerous exercises. My neck grew massively but I was taking steroids.
Yup abit of neck curls with plate plus hoodie. Directly training the neck leads to quick results as it’s a small muscle that isn’t used to training. Train neck till it’s in same width as jaw for aesthetics. Note when bulking neck gains a lot of weight so keep pushing it during a bulk as when you cut you will see your neck is not nearly as big as it was on the bulk

• +1
Reactions: TitusA
Yup abit of neck curls with plate plus hoodie. Directly training the neck leads to quick results as it’s a small muscle that isn’t used to training. Train neck till it’s in same width as jaw for aesthetics. Note when bulking neck gains a lot of weight so keep pushing it during a bulk as when you cut you will see your neck is not nearly as big as it was on the bulk
Yes it looks way smaller when u get to low bf percent so i wouldnt worry about it looking too thick during a bulk.

• +1
Reactions: Always Stay You and curryascenderr
Yes it looks way smaller when u get to low bf percent so i wouldnt worry about it looking too thick during a bulk.
Learnt this the hard way on my last cut unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed and TitusA