Does most attractive man in the world or most attractive woman in the world have higher sexual market value?

B

blackpilled I lost

Banned
Include things like status and wealth in the equation

• Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum
You can't properly judge that, but if we pretend we're in the early 2000s, then we had Brad Pitt as the most attractive man and Angelina Jolie as the most attractive woman in the world, and they were both very famous actors married to each other

• +1
Reactions: RedRiser and zoomerstein
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
It's women..no debate..coz men by nature tend simp over women easily. Its very low other way around
Yes but don't crowds of women simp over highest status guy

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and callisto
Yes but don't crowds of women simp over highest status guy
But compared to how female celebs are thirsted over, its very low..thas why women hv most smv..
Simple example is always the men are the one who approaches a woman it's not the other way around..even if a women desire u they will never come straight forward they will just give some sort of signals..

even if a women desire u they will never come straight forward they will just give some sort of signals..
Over if you believe this I was approached many times as mtn. Girls will literally fight for chad irl.

Over if you believe this I was approached many times as mtn. Girls will literally fight for chad irl.
APPROACHED , MTN ..HOW IS IT EVEN IN A SENTENCE JFL

Women they are the selectors