does mpb really comes from your maternal grandfather?

toth77

toth77

Chanel CEO
what's it is?

• +1
Reactions: toth77
it comes from your mom's vagina.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, toth77, Entschuldigung and 3 others
look it up with this wonderful tool called google. We're not genius scientists here, just do your own research

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: toth77, Arkantos and Deleted member 3043
Thats all bullshit its purely about luck

• +1
Reactions: toth77 and madmax
I hope so
my grandpa is 70 and not really much norwooding

• +1
no it can be inherited from either side of your family and if your dad is bald you certainly have a high chance

• +1
Reactions: Nisse and toth77
If that was true, I wouldn't be norwooding..

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and toth77
My maternal grandfather kept his hair to old age. I was NW7 in my 20s.

• +1
no it can be inherited from either side of your family and if your dad is bald you certainly have a high chance
my fathers side(my dad, uncle and grandpa) are nw0-1 for life but my moms side(uncle, grandpa) both started balding at 30
Thats all bullshit its purely about luck
should i start taking finasteride as prevention when i finish puberty?

• +1
My mothers dad died at 50 and he had a nw2 my fathers dad started balding when he was 17 take a wild guess which ones genes i got

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: madmax and toth77
i only met 1 guy that was n7 in his 20s
kinda brootal
indeed thats brutal nw7 is not common even among 60 year olds
My mothers dad died at 50 and he had a nw2 my fathers dad started balding when he was 17 take a wild guess which ones genes i got
fuck man im sorry are u on fin?

• +1
Reactions: madmax and Entschuldigung
i only met 1 guy that was n7 in his 20s
kinda brootal

It was extremely brutal. I was going to a hair system salon in my early 20s while still studying, felt like having a disability. But at least I dealt with it, the worst is when guys suffer hairloss for years without taking action.

• +1
indeed thats brutal nw7 is not common even among 60 year olds

fuck man im sorry are u on fin?
I cant im 16 :feelskek: :feelsrope::feelswhy:

I feel like my mpb started earlier because of depression stress and anxiety which started when i was on 7th grade im now on 9th ive read quite alot about how stress anxiety and depression can cause mpb to start earlier and boost the effects drastically feelsbad man im getting my antidepressants and anxiety pills in a few weeks even tho i wouldve needed them a long time ago...

Last edited:
  • +1
It was extremely brutal. I was going to a hair system salon in my early 20s while still studying, felt like having a disability. But at least I dealt with it, the worst is when guys suffer hairloss for years without taking action.
You got results?

• +1
No. The more people bald in your family the higher chance you have

• +1
how bad is it? receding hairline or diffuse thinning?
Nw2-nw3 no crown thinning yet thank god ive been on minoxidil for 6 months trying to maintain to 18 then hop on fin

• +1
You got results?

Well I wore a hair system, which made me at least look normal. I was so bald though I didn't even have temples so I had to wear it long to cover it up. I even had some success with women in that period but wearing a hair system fucks with your head so badly you get incredibly paranoid in any sort of intimate situation.

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Entschuldigung and toth77
No. The more people bald in your family the higher chance you have
fuck thats so shitty its like rolling a fucking dice but im not too worried there very low chance i go bald in the next 5 years and after that i can hop on fin easy
yes sure, you're probably a quantum physicist that's why you're here :rolleyes:
/woooosh
Nw2-nw3 no crown thinning yet thank god ive been on minoxidil for 6 months trying to maintain to 18 then hop on fin
thats good man fin is the safest and one of the most effective drugs out there and you wont regret taking it hair is something worth fighting for

• +1
Reactions: Nisse
fuck thats so shitty its like rolling a fucking dice but im not too worried there very low chance i go bald in the next 5 years and after that i can hop on fin easy

/woooosh

thats good man fin is the safest and one of the most effective drugs out there and you wont regret taking it hair is something worth fighting for
I can send you a pic privately of my hair

• +1